Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai

Chapter 30 is the first instance of "erotica". Extremely wholesome imo. No harem so far and no sign of it. No NTR and MC is a chad. Plot has few holes but the rest makes them easy to look past. Might not be perfect for everyone but in my books its a strong 9/10. Mc isnt crazy op its just that everyone else is really weak in comparison to other mangas of this type. Improvement could be made but check it out.

So… after getting impatient and bingeing the web-novel yesterday… I'd say that this is nothing to write home about. A pity; it had quite a bit of potential.

It's pretty evident that the author wanted this work to deal with some pretty mature themes, such as sexual abuse, death/killing, and the like. But it really doesn't work for me, and a very big reason for that is because the characters all feel to me like cardboard cut-outs.

Some spoilery stuff ahead. Comparisons with MobSeka are liberally made, due to their similarities.
Merits:
  • No harem (Looking at you, MobSeka)
  • Characters from previous chapters come back in satisfying ways
  • The side-ship of Melissa and Jerome is a breath of fresh air
  • The depiction of politics gets a pass, if nothing else
Demerits:
  • Katerina does not play as important a role as Mylene; in fact, she's basically an accessory to the story.
    • Particular gripe: I wanted someone to romance her.
  • As mentioned above, characters are all two-dimensional; in particular…
    • The one-note-villainness Anastasia has been replaced by the one-note-villainness Amy; Amy's evil is cartoonish in both magnitude and type.
      (In MobSeka the female antagonist was merely a petulant child, ie a character that exists in reality.)
    • The original capture targets could be replaced with parrots that repeat “I Love Amy” without much change to the story
      (MobSeka was wayyyyyyyy better in that regard, the original capture targets even ended up building a sort of rapport with the protagonist, if not outright friendship)
    • A character with a body count in the myriads must by necessity have very deep scars in his soul. Letting said character keep the same idealism as in the beginning of the story is just shoddy character work.
    • A teen-aged noblewoman won't have premarital sex, no matter how deeply she loves the other person
  • In general, the combination of seinen-grade dark themes with shounen-grade simplistic scenario and characters is jarring
All in all… a 6/10, maybe 7/10 if I was feeling generous.
As of chapter 30 there arent really any dark elements, i think the manga is taking a more wholesome approach. Dont rate a manga based on the novel when the manga isnt fully released.

Group Leader
As of chapter 30 there arent really any dark elements, i think the manga is taking a more wholesome approach. Dont rate a manga based on the novel when the manga isnt fully released.
Ping me again when it's fully released, then. And tell me if it inherited the sins of the novel.

Dex-chan lover
A more polished MobuSeka where the MC actually put dilligent selfless effort for other people. The MC is also a chad. What else do I have to say? Just fucking read this AMAZING series, guys.

Can someone spoil the novel or web novel to me and tell my whi is there the sexuel violence tag ( and there is ntr or dumb drama please ?)

Dex-chan lover
Somebody here mentioned that
Amy tries to get Ana Gangraped. Does she succeed?? Can anyone please spoil. Apart from Amy getting raped to death at the end, does Ana get raped at any point throughout the series? Also why is there a sexual violence tag for this manga? Were there any rape scenes so far?

Fed-Kun's army
It started off pretty dumb but once the school stuff starts it gets really good, probably because Anastasia is my type of woman.

Users who are viewing this thread