Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai

Double-page supporter
I like the premise and while there are some cliches in it, the only thing that confuses me that no else seems to talk about: is why, in chapter 1, is the protag sleeping in his bed entirely naked except for his shoes. Seriously, of all the thing you could be wearing to sleep in he has his SHOES on for Christ's sake. That's just really freaking weird.

Edit: after re-reading the first chapter I see he slips his shoes on after getting out of bed. Still think it's weird sleeping full-commando like that.

Last edited:
Honestly guys, this villainess is rather annoying. I mean, don't get me wrong, she is sincere but she doesnt know anything about men. I can easily see why the male characters don't like her. She isnt exaclty feminine. For once this scenario is believable because it wouldn't hard for another woman to steal the man of this clueless lady

Honestly guys, this villainess is rather annoying. I mean, don't get me wrong, she is sincere but she doesnt know anything about men. I can easily see why the male characters don't like her. She isnt exaclty feminine. For once this scenario is believable because it wouldn't hard for another woman to steal the man of this clueless lady
They are literally 14-15 year olds. Calm down.

Dex-chan lover
My impression so far is
"Realistic, hard not to notice NIPP (men included, mainly, maybe mostly, till chap 18/19 I forgot, the villaines tho)"
Story plot is average isekai otome "save the villainess, cuz she misunderstood" with it's own twist and drama, good story overall. Action is ok and there is, if I may add, a military tag for this, cuz MC mainly uses russian made guns to fight enemies (ak and that weird ak shotgun I forgot it's name), also some weird ass glider attempt that confuse the hell out of aerodynamic nerd inside of me. It's the typical "villaines rescue attempt" (u know how it go if you had read something similar) cuz the villainess is apparently not a bad person at heart. It's just the way of things and the setup for flow and drama that interest me here mostly. Combat is ok imo, not so good and not bad. There is (maybe) power system with maybe a little bit of element things going on.
XD

Nei

Dex-chan lover
God please I need some group to pick this one up, there are way too many raws 😭

Dex-chan lover
The Guild will likely not be able to provide translated chapters for a while since most of their staff are inactive in their Discord. Hopefully there will be another translator group who picks this up.

Dex-chan lover
It's says erotica, yet there is nothing erotic in it, some non adult manga even have more and higher quality nude scenes than the 2 bathing scenes we get here.
MC is a complete wimp dipshit that's just annoying. "No I don't wanna kill bandits that tryed to kill me" "No I don't wanna stop the girl trying to destroy the capital city" dude you can synthesize anything, just make a poison that doesn't exist in the fantasy world, kill the villain and be done with it.

Dex-chan lover
They probably won't reveal this in the manga for a very long time, if ever, but the story goes:
He's a gun-nut aeronautic engineer who graduated from a "famous and prestigious" college. He did an internship/work program in Russia in some sort of munitions disposal/inventory-work so he could get a chance to touch and play with the guns he is a big fan of.
It's a bit too perfect for his setting, but that's how the author envisioned the guy. Said something along the lines of, "he needed to be like this for a duchess to ever look his direction."
It hasn't been mentioned yet, but the swordsmanship was meant for him to pass the entrance and maintain a decent score in his end-of-semester martial prowess exams. He's under the presumption that if he does poorly in any exam or obtains any negative marks as a commoner in his high school, he's at risk of being expelled or put on probation and unable to attend the major events.
You're right to point out this isn't in the manga, but there's just some things that didn't make the transfer from WN to manga.
You got link to read the WN?

Dex-chan lover
The WN has, in my opinion, a pretty fucked up ending, which makes the whole thing gross and weird:

The MC and the female lead sell the female antagonist into slavery in a salt mine where she is graphically raped until she dies.

The WN has, in my opinion, a pretty fucked up ending, which makes the whole thing gross and weird:

The MC and the female lead sell the female antagonist into slavery in a salt mine where she is graphically raped until she dies.
I mean...
the antagonist literally does some really screwed up shit so her "scenario" goes back to "normal" , brainwashes the kingdom, starts a war so the kingdom gets ruined and literally tries to get the lead girl gang raped still not realising she's not in a "game" and is playing with very real lives. It's reaping what you sow

Though I will admit it does get graphic and uncomfortable.

Dex-chan lover
I mean...
the antagonist literally does some really screwed up shit so her "scenario" goes back to "normal" , brainwashes the kingdom, starts a war so the kingdom gets ruined and literally tries to get the lead girl gang raped still not realising she's not in a "game" and is playing with very real lives. It's reaping what you sow

Though I will admit it does get graphic and uncomfortable.
Yes, but
she is the villain of the story, it's expected for her to be evil. What's not expected is for the supposed good guys to commit war crimes out of spite. If they had publically executed her for her crimes, that would have been acceptable, but what they did instead was downright monstrous. I really lost all sympathy I might've had for the main couple after that and it left me with a bitter taste in my mouth after I finished the novel.

Dex-chan lover
I'm definitely hooked on this series. Although some plot are questionable, so far it is really entertaining. Moderate pace and romance.

Users who are viewing this thread