Cigarette and Cherry - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Change

jak

Contributor
@Istvan90623

Might be an ex or some guy she liked, but don't be stupid. NTR won't happen because 1. they aren't together and 2. Ntr rarely exists outside of hentai so stop misusing that term.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously? i was happy that we get a manga with an MC without the usual generic black/brown/blue short hair and the author just made him dyed his hair? Come on man

Oh well, just a nitpick.

Dex-chan lover
@DrPavel
He does look more generic but it kinda works for him since he wants to be on the same level as his senpai and not just look and be like a brat.

Dex-chan lover
@jak NTR doesn't only happen when you're together. If your crush gets fucked/taken away in front of you, that counts as NTR, even if you're not together. Also it exists outside of hentai, around 2007-08 it started to be at it's height in non h-manga as well. Btw, the comment had sarcasm in it, ain't my fault if you don't recognize that.

Dex-chan lover
Well, ofcourse her ex (I'm assuming) shows up. I mean, why the hell not?

Dex-chan lover
Characters who change their appearance mid-story always die.
Or so I've heard.

XL

Dex-chan lover
NTR next chapter. Mc kills himself (from depression). Senpai decides to break up with her ex. She makes a call, mc doesn't pick up. Panel zooms into mc's phone (showing senpai's name and number), manga end. Tragedy tag, boom!

FTU

Here comes the drama boys and girls, prepare yourself for this drama, drama roooooaaaadddd

Users who are viewing this thread