Cigarette and Cherry - Vol. 4 Ch. 46 - Sickness Depends on Mindset

i think she's just saying it's not ok to abandon your responsibilities to take care of your girl when there's not even an emergency. It's just a cold or whatever. It's not like she was in an accident. He can just as easily have gone after work. And it IS pretty wack to leave that old guy alone to work the cafe, even if he is rooting for them. Just cuz people want you to do something doesn't mean it's the right thing to do.

Yes! Haughty used goods are the best! Say no to virgins and yes to sloppy seconds! All hail the white knight order

Not only that, but he's clearly and quite predictably about to go overboard again with all that stuff he just bought. I don't really blame her for not wanting to be bothered with his usual over-the-top nonsense while not feeling well. The dude's trying, he's made some improvements, but he's still got a ways to go.

Dex-chan lover
The last thing I want when I'm sick is some clingy fuck coming over to my place. I just want to lay in bed, watch tv, sleep, and eat the stuff I keep in case I ever do get sick.

Double-page supporter
Lol people in the comments hating on the senpai? It's the fuckin mc who's annoying the dude is being too pushy like she gets it already he likes her but it doesn't mean she wants to be around him all the time and she also probably didn't like him leaving work early for her she just wants to be left alone to recover.

Dex-chan lover
There's the difference between being civil and a total cunt.

A simple "I want to be alone right now." Is favored. Don't be a cunt

Dex-chan lover
Good intentions, but MC is being extra right now. Don't leave your job over something simple idiot, you can always go check on her after work. Senpai could have told him off easier and still gotten her point across, but I can understand her being harsh. He's thick headed and needs to know he doesn't have to drop everything at moment's notice (especially work) to tend to her every needs.

Dex-chan lover
She probably into M. Acting like her ex may will do the work, probably

Neglects his work pretty much on a whim. He didn't know her address, but was about to go to her and take care of her. Their relationship didn't really change that much to grant him this. It went from a kid is hitting on her to a kid she knows and maybe she is sympathetic towards is hitting on her. I guess in his mind it must be something else. Slowly his advances are getting less cute and more intrusive: getting work at her place , which can be excused to some extent since he will learn something maybe mature, getting between her and her ex, now trying to invite himself to her place out of nowhere.

Group Leader
I get that the MC is acting like a desperate, clingy idiot, but he makes this manga so fun. I've never read of an MC who buys all the usual sick stuff before even knowing the girl's address. For any other guy, that would come off as creepy instead of funny/moronic for me. It's like reading about the love life of the derpy little brother I never had.

I also love coming in to read that comments detailing how he fucked up or bashing the senpai.

XL

Dex-chan lover
He's getting cuck by the ex, oh noes. He's going to go crazy and start stabbing everyone and then ends up raping booby-chan and the manga ends with mc in prison, sobbing, or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread