Cigarette and Cherry - Vol. 4 Ch. 49 - If I'm being a nuisance

Dex-chan lover
If there is something that Asian novels taught me is that if you leave the person of your obsession alone, the person will obsess over you... This MC should try that...

Fed-Kun's army
Well well well, we're finally getting the boss's true motives.

As it turns out, our smoking mature lady isn't all that mature. She seems like the kind of person who thinks that doing things on your own and not relying on anyone makes you mature, but even the boss knew that she would've most likely went back with her ex when he came back if it wasn't for our dumb MC being...well, dumb. If anything, he knows that she's kind of stuck in between how she wants to live and how she thinks she should live.

Him sending our poor MC to go help her whenever he can is helping her break down her barriers and getting her to open up a bit more, as well as having an honest yet immature guy by her side.

Dex-chan lover
by the unwritten laws of manga, this new guy is a love rival with the sole purpose of pushing the main pairing further. Hopefully we are proven wrong

Dex-chan lover
This is great. I'm glad we got that inner monologue from Senpai. She's never been perfect but it really shows how bad it is when she doesn't even want to show that she's happy in front of him.

people who think this new guy is gonna be his rival, I don't think so

he seems more the type that doesn't care....just like senpai....could be her relative or something.

Dropping this steaming pile of shit, i can see where this aids infested manga is headed, endless ntr bait. Fuck this author.

Dex-chan lover
waiting until i know what this new character is for before i decide to drop it.

Dex-chan lover
@Karmichel man, its not only in Asia, its known fact about women all over the world. Here you go, classic russian quote known for hundreds years, from A.S.Pushkin's "Eugene Onegin":
With womankind, the less we love them,
the easier they become to charm

At first i thought that the male MC is annoying.

But now I realise that the female MC is annoying...

Let's see if the new guy has what it takes to be the real mc

The new guy is just more useless drama or what? also the girl is annoying

Double-page supporter
"If". It's not an "if".

This is the paragon of shit writing. A new way to force drama, what a surprise.

Cuck character introduced. Time to drop was hoping it wouldn't go this way. Oh well.....

Users who are viewing this thread