Cigarette and Cherry

First glance of this new character and she seems very timid. People seem to make fun of her height, thats why she seems nervous all the time. With time she will hopefully become more comfortable around people. Looking forward to the next chapter to see how things develop.

Banned
This is why, my niggas, you don't deal with people who carry such a luggage, specially if it's in the shape of a person that's still lurking around.

@BrahMoment420 I didn't check the entirety of the raws, but
she does fall for the MC, so do expect some drama. So it's a love Triangle ig? That's all I know.

@DeusNine Oh, well it could be interpreted that way, cuz they always call MC a virgin, but from the way I got it is because he always acts like a desperate virgin, while senpai is always calm.
It's true that she had an ex, but to me it seemed like they werent together for that long, and the guy focused on his work and bailed pretty quick, so its 50/50 imo if they did it or not

I’m looking for if I should continue this or not, I just finished chapter 84 and I don’t really like drama so I’m wondering if I should just leave it at that or continue reading

Fed-Kun's army
After reading everyone's comments and seeing as this is complete.

Am I in for a good ride if I read this for the romance?

@calmbreez I read it just for the romance and the romance is pretty good. There's actually progress and character growth with not as much drama as you would expect. Better than most other manga, anyway.

@fozz13 Drama subsides pretty quickly, right now
things are going really smoothly. The author puts in little bits of drama to spice things up but it never lasts

Users who are viewing this thread