Cinderella wa Sagasanai - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - What Jin is Thinking

Dex-chan lover
It was then Jin came to the greatest of realizations. Tits make living worthwhile.

Fed-Kun's army
This is one of the few that touched my withered heart but... Damn that's an heavy responsibility for someone so young. Even for the mother to leave him with such a burden that's selfish

Contributor
Thankfully I inadvertently waited until after Christmas to read this so as to not ruin my mood then.

Damn, this chapter gave me Clannad flashbacks hopefully the ending is happy.

Fed-Kun's army
“..someone please save me..”

Fuck. That hit harder than I thot it would..

Aggregator gang
Pneumonia. I haven't heard that name in a while. My old "buddy". When I was still a middle-schooler I used to have pneumonia almost every year. The first time when I got it was harder, but other cases were quite light and as soon doctor says "It's pneumonia" I would think to myself: "F*ck yea! Free holiday!". I was quite a magnet for viruses too. But after hitting puberty everything vanished. It's like now I have immune system boost. Now I can stand outside, barefoot in snow, with underwear only and even don't get a runny nose. I forgot how flu even feels like. Apparently I had covid-19 virus too, but I didn't felt a thing. And I have so many antibodies that even the doctor was surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread