Cinnamon Roll Scans

Thank you so much for the cute, fluffy cinnamon buns!! They are a treat everyday!! So faaast! Kudos and hugs!😍😍

Thank you for all the series you've picked up. You guys got a good taste, really! 🤩

y'all are my favorite scanlation group.. consistently posting and choosing great webtoons. thank you for everything

The projects you guys pick up are literally so cute and wholesome at times. They all have a certain trend which is so neat. Thank you for your hard work :)!!

Fed-Kun's army
Hi guy, thank for translate one kind of Romance and 200% lilac. I really enjoy this 2 stories.

Btw, I just found an interesting story on Naver comic. Thank for translating Season of Blossom. I really like this story. This story look fun anh char are cute.

Btw, I found another interested story on Naver comic. Its name 각자의 디데이. The char look fun and cute. It is shame that I don’t know Korean. I wish that you guy can pick this as your next project. 🙏

Aggregator gang
Thanks for all the love you’ve shared with us, Please stay safe in this pandemic TT.

Group Leader
Hi! Wanted to let you guys know that someone is stealing your uploads of Bunny and Her Boys and uploading to bato.to They even took away the page saying that you only upload to mangadex

You guys are amazing and your work is quality. Thank you so much for your hard work 💜

Thank you guys!! Your updates lift my mood. I read One of a Kind Romance and Planet Nya Nya Nya~. Can’t wait for the translations of the latter’s season 2!

I really like yours selection of webtoons for translation. Thank you for all the work. Hope there'll be more frequent updates.

Users who are viewing this thread