Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business - Ch. 26 - A Father's Heart

Fed-Kun's army
Despite the MC's hilariously overbearing internal monologues (they're so overblown I can't help but feel the author's just taking the piss), I've really been enjoying this. His/her victory over the house seemed earned by effort, intelligence, and persuading people who didn't immediately believe just because 'the MC is talking', not the result of some cheat power, and there were some missteps and setback along the way.

The overlap between the ruthless businessman former life and the stereotypical bitchy conniving oujo-sama behaviour is actually pretty funny. Seriously, if we were just watching the MC's actions from the outside, you could believe she was just another one of those vindictive scheming noblewomen who show up as villains in stuff like this, but she's just a lot better at it than her stepmother.

Dex-chan lover
So is she just gonna keep that she was "murdered" rather than it being a suicide a secret?

Double-page supporter
@gaigous It depend on what goddess some have more power than others you start from a useless one in pvp Aqua (Konosuba) to high tier Athena (armored hoplites edition and not like in the Zodiac Knight)

So I heard that this only have 27 chapters. Why!? Was this axed!?

Is there an available english version of the novel?

Double-page supporter
@Kamelpov The same applies to Demons, it's all relative, I didn't like the ignorance behind the fathers claim.

Double-page supporter
@EricGN the author is well known to never finish his stories. I have a lot of them in standby like the notorious Legend of Maian.

Dex-chan lover
He compare what he is felling to those that he faced before but it is not the same.
They could get better by applying themself but in this case it is something that is out of his hands, something that was already decided and there is no way to change.
Though he didn't tryed to use magic yet so we don't know if his magic power is really weak or if Paril was just bad at it.

Edit: Something I forgot to say was that a commander does not have to be powerfull by himself, it needs to be able to lead well and comand it's troops to victory even when in a worse position.

Dex-chan lover
whoops she dug her own grave on this one?

IMO this is getting rather silly. which isn't a very LDY move

@Kamelpov comparatively speaking Kouta Hirano finishes his, but at a ridiculously agonizing slow pace (Drifters is prolly going at a rate of 4-6 chapters a year at best) so i wonder, which is worse?

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan That depends on how powerful these summoners actually are and how ingrained it is into the society and tactics of war. Its possible to lead an army but only if that army will be led. If she men won't respect or listen to someone with no power there isn't much to be done besides trying to earn that respect. Thats too much of an uphill battle to be called reasonable though.

So we will be having an isekai.. but as the one summoning the heroes? I guess he will SUMMONING his HAREM!

why does she give so much of a shit about being the successor anyways. im sure he has the capabilities to grow his own wealth. also, why does he compare his feelings to the people below him in his previous life? the people in his previous life probably didn't feel fucked over because they were born incapable.

@EricGN yes only 27. So last chapter then theres nothing.

As for why? Aparently from what I read, the author said he wanted to take a hiatus, and nothing has happened ever since then and best not to hope for anymore since it has been like more than 6-8 months iirc and he's notorious for not finishing works.

The Light novel is in a similar state with the webcomics. The only one with a long span (200-300 chapters?) of "raws" are from the original web novel, which iirc nobody has bothered to translate yet. Hopefully someone will.

Are you fucking kidding me? You could have had something happen or at least make the mc realize he shouldn't be such a fucking asshole but no let's just make it even more of a fucking power trip jesus christ

Users who are viewing this thread