Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business: Reboot - Ch. 1 - Disturbance

Thank you for the translation guys..
Hope you keep doing it.. 😁🙏
Also it's indeed the old version is better but hey time to get used to it and enjoy the series.. 😁👍

This is the right moment when we use that words....

"Oh shit... Here we go again..."

Or

" Hey you... You finally awake"

Bruh.
What us this resolution that's so good it's making my eyes hurt tf

This version makes MC possessive of his friend... Fujo-bait? The MC feels nicer here, and the friend looks real soft.

I like the new art style! It feels more refined, and less skin exposure, which is better imo. Thanks for the translation! I really look forward to it!!

LTV

Aggregator gang
This one doesn't seem as bad as the older one imo. The older one while enjoyable reeked a lot more of like incel, pathetic energy... While MC is still pretty sexist and has a rather negative view of women, its a little more 'justified' and nuanced. MC also is already a worse person while not appearing as just one note too! Pretty excited to see how this goes, even if its bad, i hope it runs longer so we can see shenanigans.

For some reason i remember the older one being better drawn and better in general...was sad it got cancelled
lets hope this reboot is good too

I kno this maybe just cuz im a fujo, but it seems like he liked the executive director and were jealous at the girl

Users who are viewing this thread