Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business: Reboot - Ch. 1 - Disturbance

Hello, thank you for translating this. I don't know if you will pick this up, but a suggestion would be to change the font you are using it is a bit inconvenient to read occasionally, thank you for the chapter regardless!

the 1st chapter of the old version was way better. why did they remove the part about women being prey and him being a predator making the MC way less sexist?

anyway thanks for the translation

Thank you very much for the translation!

Comparing the old and new one, ood art is more refined and beautiful while this one went for the cute and simple approach. Story, I guess they decided not to include the darker side of how much he despises women, just a brief mention, or maybe it will be in the next chapters? Idk but the old one was better, I'll just assume it's to be more PG friendly?

I loved blatant sexist MC tho. Old one's artstyle was better but this one isn't bad either. As long as story can progress I am okay with anything

Dex-chan lover
Wow, trying too hard to make the MC looks bad here, aren't we?

@FearUS
I don't know, this version is making the MC looks worse than the other one.
In the other one he was just a person that saw the world for what it was but this one he not only is said to be a criminal his reason for doing what he did was to fuck with the other guy while in the original the guy was his friend and the MC got with the woman to help the guy.
The other one made it look he was a strong person that got betrayed by someone he thought as a friend, this one makes the MC weak and afraid of losing an asset because of his past. The other one made it that his distain of women, he didn't hated them just saw them as lessers, came from his superiority complex and experience but this one made he hate women for "incel" reasons.
It says a lot when you think this version makes him look better just because he don't insult women.

@sinkingship
Over half.

This ver made it seems the mc is being possesive of his friend. Maybe they are trying to bait fujo? 😂😂

So far I agreed that old ver is better but let's wait for more chapters. Thanks for picking this up~

Dex-chan lover
@sinkingship
@ActingRikka
I found the fact that the mc in the original was sexist in the original getting turned into a girl was what could give more character development to break out of his sexist views and to respect the women around him and to not thick they're only in it for the money and power. But now we are back to squair 1

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation.
The new version seems to change some things, gotta wait to see how the series develops.

Thanks for the chapter I hope this goes on for a while longer than the old one we shall see

Users who are viewing this thread