Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business: Reboot

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if we will get a scan team that keeps up with this and actually catches up lol. I sure wish I could read Japanese

Any the reboot is back. Now we gotta wait for it to catch up with the where the story got stopped at. But the raws should be pretty far ahead. Only thing that pissed me off was how stupid the father was, like he should have gotten murdered for that bullshit after the 1st arc was over.

Fed-Kun's army
@jayrus Who's Im Dal Young and why should I avoid him and his stories?

@jayrus29, Im Dal Young is a Korean author that has good art and has interesting story concepts. Only problem is he loses interest like halfway through the story and it is never touched again

Aggregator gang
Yeah, fuck this. It's so much uglier and apparently this Korean dude never actually finishes anything

@Phelix
@Superboi777

As what @MoistBalls said , he makes good story but after sometine he'll stop writing it and move on to a New Project making most of his works unfinished. You can try searching MDex by Author and youll find more Im Dal Young Stories that arent finish.

From what I remember the one who did the art on the first one died so it had to be remaked with another artist

Dex-chan lover
74 chapters in the Korean Raws this is when I could read Korean sometimes more than the languages I've learned lol

Double-page supporter
God played a joke no it was infamous im dal young in action with unfinished series.

Users who are viewing this thread