Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business

This is hard to read, but I do want to see that mean black haired lady get her comeuppances

Dex-chan lover
Now, now, she (he a she now) better won't end up being hypocrite with her own words.

Someone already said it, but things would be more interesting if the husband was actually an M and the main reason the second wife gets bedroom time is because she is the S :)

Dex-chan lover
They really need to up the speed with this. The mother constantly saying “I can do that!” is super annoying. Like just get on with it already

Dex-chan lover
@Flavor25
Yep. When they mentioned "magic", I thought the manga might have something to mess around with.
Instead, we got the MC giving his mother a hanky panky for 5 chapters straight.

Hate it when it goes from uncensored to censored :(

Can't find any more uncensored versions.

Group Leader
MAMA, JUST MASSAGED A MAN
PUT A GUN AGAINST HIS HEAD
PULLED MY TRIGGER, NOW HE CAME
MAMA, ORGASM JUST BEGAN

I tried

??the maid in in back page, xD I wonder what he think with conversation betwen this predator taugh his bunny mom xD?

Contributor
i hope the reason people dislike this is because its shit and not because its sexist or anything, cause its not lol.

@VoidR
i hope the reason people dislike this is because its shit and not because its sexist or anything, cause its not lol.

The first line is the main character saying, "Women are inferior beings." I can understand reading it in spite of that but you'd have to be delusional to think there's nothing sexist about this manhwa.

Its refreshing to see this kind of character in a manga (or in this case a webtoon), a true certified narcissist, "sexist" and asshole. 90% of mangas out there only offers a goody two shoes/naive/beta male lead. Not that I approve of his personality/character, but I think he will be reformed bit by bit as time goes on. (probably not much)

Well, there is alot of reverse "sexist" mangas out there spewing toxic shit about men. Well no one complains ain't it?

@Urabask

There is a difference between a character being sexist and a story being sexist. In this case, I think the story isn't actually sexist because it punishes the MC for holding those views in the most ironic way possible and will have to force him to prove his own statements wrong if he wants to achieve anything in his new life.

There is a difference between a character being sexist and a story being sexist. In this case, I think the story isn't actually sexist because it punishes the MC for holding those views in the most ironic way possible and will have to force him to prove his own statements wrong if he wants to achieve anything in his new life.

Right off the bat the first problem he has to solve is how to get his new father to have sex with his mother (because apparently that's the only way she can become relevant). He might have changed into a woman but so far the plot is just justifying his beliefs.

Well, there is alot of reverse "sexist" mangas out there spewing toxic shit about men. Well no one complains ain't it?

There's no such thing as reverse sexism ...

And I really doubt there are people that don't complain about manga that are sexist towards men.

Users who are viewing this thread