Citrus - Vol. 10 Ch. 41 - Love forever

can't believe I forced myself to read this to the end, I hoped for something better, but it was a huge let down.

Dex-chan lover
i will say that the final arc/drama was just some of the dumbest shit in the series

the series started so good and kept being good for a good while but twards the end things just started getting not as good anymore (best way to say it...)

in the end all the drama in this series was mainly because of Mei for not ever really saying what she really wanting and just blindly accepting everything from mostly everyone to a point

and then also Yuzu because of how dumb she was to catch on to things especially Mei's small hints on things

this isnt my first read on this series but yeah felt needed to say these things really quick

also currently reading Plus but will say where its currently at seems like its come up with another dumb drama atm but yeah

with that said this series is still one of my fave and still pretty special to me as it was one of the Yuri series that got me to Love Yuri in general (though will say since the first time i have read this series i have seen and read much better Yuri series than this)

thats it from me with this part of the series now to wait for more of plus when it comes

Dude... I expected a lot more after chapter 36, which was great. So anticlimactic.

There's nothing anticlimatic. Because Mei was already doing it unwillingly and the consequences of her actions were returning to her in the form of a heavier obsession (Ch. 41 Page 14, Ch 39 Page 18... Mei accepting the ring Yuzu gave her). So I see this as more of a ‘lighting of the fuse’. Mei was constantly struggling and feeling a lot of pressure, and considering that she couldn't express her emotions well, it's only natural that something like this would affect her completely.

There's nothing anticlimatic. Because Mei was already doing it unwillingly and the consequences of her actions were returning to her in the form of a heavier obsession (Ch. 41 Page 14, Ch 39 Page 18... Mei accepting the ring Yuzu gave her). So I see this as more of a ‘lighting of the fuse’. Mei was constantly struggling and feeling a lot of pressure, and considering that she couldn't express her emotions well, it's only natural that something like this would affect her completely.

I'm agree.
I'm okay with Mei, I don't have complaints with the character.
I was refering how everything was solved so quickly, just a quick explanation and everyone is okay, bove all her grandpa.

I'm agree.
I'm okay with Mei, I don't have complaints with the character.
I was refering how everything was solved so quickly, just a quick explanation and everyone is okay, bove all her grandpa.
I agree that her grandfather should have reacted more. But the reason he didn't react may be because Mei's father came. At the same time, seeing the ring in her hand while talking to Yuzu Udagawa is also a factor.

Double-page supporter
I finally had the courage to forced myself to complete this. I remember how bad this was but I didn't expect the ending would be like it this. What was that time skip. It reminded me of promise Neverland's anime ending. Nightmare

Users who are viewing this thread