Citrus - Vol. 10 Ch. 41 - Love forever

Contributor
QpaFaPy.jpg

jak

Contributor
Did the manager guy even like her? Hopefully he didn't because then he might have been in a loveless marriage with someone who doesn't even like him or his gender.

Super rushed ending.
Every problem was resolved in a single page of panels (without any text). Ridiculous.

Double-page supporter
WTF? That's it? It's either a 180 degree ending or a rushed ending? WTF is wrong with gay romance stories nowadays?

Dex-chan lover
I guess the thing is, the mangaka knows(?) how to write drama. Any time there are going to be events which do not contain angst as a major component, they're like "Oh, man, how do I write this???" In this case, there was going to be so much of that stuff they just gave up and didn't do most of it.

I agree with everyone who says these last couple of chapters were rushed but I question whether Saburouta even knew that the manga was ending as quickly as it did. If she didn't know, then it would make sense that she had to scramble to finish this on a happy note

Fed-Kun's army
Well the silent panels kinda give a rough summary of how I expected it to go, odd decision to summarize that part of the resolution. Did the author run out of pages or something?

Users who are viewing this thread