Citrus + - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - June 30th

Another great chapter, and it seems we're finally getting that fabled Haru Matsu.

Although I can't help but finding that the translation on page 27 feels odd. The dialogue doesn't seem to correlate that well with the rest of the chapter.

Aggregator gang
How is it that any contact with icecream/cream or rice and they get it all over their face while even using utensils, but eating a burger by hand that is the size of their head nothing?

I know some of you feel like the translation on page 27 feels odd but in my translators words, Saburouta has been pretty vague with her dialogues lately so she has to guess half the time what the text should be. Harumin is talking about matsuri in that page ( she is using " omae" that's how my translator guessed is about Matsuri) even though she was talking about Mei in the previous page. What Harumin means is that she imagines Matsuri saying that but in reality she figured out that Matsuri is actually avoiding everyone so she won't get hurt instead of playing her usual mind games. I don't know if I made any sense, English is not my native language and I might have used the wrong words to explain

I'm Haru X Matsu all the way but seeing Mei calling her " harumi '' really warm my heart.

bro that ketchup and mustard looks like imported 3d objects its got me trippin :p

Users who are viewing this thread