Citrus + - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - September 30th

Dex-chan lover
So this arc will probably be Yuzu spending time with the guy and unintentionally get him and mei closer, which in turn would make yuzu be depressed; or Yuzu spending time with the guy, and the guy ends up falling for yuzu, which in turn would make mei be jealous?

Either way, hearts will be broken.

Dex-chan lover
the drama and everything in this little arc is just really not as good as any of the others and then the wait on top of that makes things even more rough.....

but nonetheless im looking forward to whats next when that times comes

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit who gives a fuck about all of this. Can't you two just have (consensual) sex?

Dex-chan lover
i mean, it is a nice develop we got this chapter, but goddamn, it is so damn short ?
Is this catch up with the RAW ?

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmmm IDK but I'm kinda feeling unsatisfied with this... When I first saw the new update on this, I was like "OOH, FINALLY A NEW UPDATE! Let's check it out." But then, after done reading it, my first reaction was, "Huh? That's it??"

Not gonna lie, this is quite a letdown honestly. Been waiting for this to update for so long (I have even forgotten that this is still ongoing at some point), yet we've got basically no development at all (in terms of yuzu and mei's relationship).

IMO, author-san might be better off doing a spin-off for harumin and matsuri's potential relationship development instead of doing a seemingly endless continuation of yuzu and mei's relationship development like what author-san is doing rn.

Don't get me wrong; yuzu and mei is my top CP in this series (who else is not honestly lol), and I would love to see more of their relationship progress honestly, but not like this. I would rather see them facing hardship where the society giving them looks and harsh treatment for their relationship, and how the CP tackles all the hardships together. IDK but this was what I anticipated when I saw a sequel for this manga. Not to be rude, but what the author currently doing is only dragging things out. In any case, this is only my HUMBLE opinion, not trying to offend anyone.

Dex-chan lover
It's a weird decision to spend so many pages on Mei's speech when we (the readers) already what's it about. Maybe it reads good as a volume but right now it's a really slow progression.

Users who are viewing this thread