Citrus + - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - September 26th

Dex-chan lover
What effort is she not putting in? Being a controlling paranoid partner isn't healthy, and being physically intimate fast is not an obligation for any couple, especially since mei would obviously not want it rn
taking 2 extremes isn't very smart, it can be anything, especially since they live together, like spending time together doing something, a gift, doing something for her, there is so much thing you can do on a daily basis for your loved one

Dex-chan lover
Yuzu is going to worry herself to death and we're never going to get the end because of that.

Dex-chan lover
At this point I'm more interested in Harumin than in these two. I predict the childhood friend guy drama for another 10 chapters.
Same. I'm not into this for the triangles especially if it involves a boy. If they do this for 10 more chapters I might need to drop this. 10 chapters is like 4 years, and I'm sticking arund that long for something I won't like. Main series Citrus was one of my favorite manga and if this one focused on Harumin instead of making new drama for Yuzu and Mei it would've been a favorite too.

Dex-chan lover
taking 2 extremes isn't very smart, it can be anything, especially since they live together, like spending time together doing something, a gift, doing something for her, there is so much thing you can do on a daily basis for your loved one
I agree they do a lot, but I remember being that age. It would be about time they try  something.

I don't want to see it, but it's just that so many romance manga put off the intimacy even when the characters otherwise seem completely ready for it. It would make a nice change of pace.

Dex-chan lover
I agree they do a lot, but I remember being that age. It would be about time they try  something.

I don't want to see it, but it's just that so many romance manga put off the intimacy even when the characters otherwise seem completely ready for it. It would make a nice change of pace.
It would be nice yeah, even a lot of adults have the same problem, not realizing love needs to be maintained

Dex-chan lover
Another amazing chapter, Matsuri is really wise for her age and one of my favorite characters. Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
the current drama going on atm is just so stupid

and lol at people thinking something gonna happen between these 2 come next ch

im honestly hoping this current arc and stupid drama ends quickly and move on to something better

heres hoping

Dex-chan lover
hmm...
I think it's becoming a cliche story.
i don't know how to comment more on this but thanks for the translation.

Aggregator gang
I can't figure out if Yuzu is actually about to come down with something because of the constant stress or if she just went cuckoo bananas on a jealous craze. Either way, the author has spent a century maintaining the sfw label, Yuzu is not about to be pressured into rushing things with Mei. They will be married, fully moved into their own house, 10 years into their professional careers with adopted children and everything before we get a cut-to-black scene of them having their first time. And I'm not mad at it, just wish they would focus on other stuff instead of teasing something that we know won't come so soon.

Dex-chan lover
Ok Yuzu, you got at least three months between now and the next chapter to figure out a plan!

Dex-chan lover
I can feel the plot twist coming author-san, Arata is actually interested in Yuzu.
He can speak easily to her, uses Mei as an excuse to call her, and the guy loves dogs (which have always been symbolically linked to Yuzu's personality, cue this very same chapter)

And damn, Yuzu tops again but this time with rapey eyes!

Dex-chan lover
Folks thinking they're about to fuck when baby girl is having a literal panic attack 😭 Poor thing is a ball of anxiety rn

Users who are viewing this thread