Citrus + - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - September 30th

Fed-Kun's army
It was short and mostly pointless. My prediction of this arc being a two-year journey stands.

Aggregator gang
If this develops any faster it might reach the pace of a frozen snail

I'm always awestruck by how gorgeous the art in this Manga is and all...
That being said, and I want to emphasize that I'm a big fan of Citrus and Citrus+...
The progress has been awfully slow... So slow that I honestly forgot this guy even existed, I genuinely thought we had moved on to Matsuri and Harumin now.
The time between each chapter release is just so big... I really hope something improves about this.

excuse mee??? its been 3 months already since the last update, its 2024!!! I'm getting impatient. I know the translators are busy but can you guys please update already? I can't sleep, I know this is just a series and the fact that they're already married in citrus but I just wanna read more of this before their wedding. 😭😭

Group Leader
excuse mee??? its been 3 months already since the last update, its 2024!!! I'm getting impatient. I know the translators are busy but can you guys please update already? I can't sleep, I know this is just a series and the fact that they're already married in citrus but I just wanna read more of this before their wedding. 😭😭
It's not the translators' fault. There haven't been any new chapters.

Hmmmm IDK but I'm kinda feeling unsatisfied with this... When I first saw the new update on this, I was like "OOH, FINALLY A NEW UPDATE! Let's check it out." But then, after done reading it, my first reaction was, "Huh? That's it??"

Not gonna lie, this is quite a letdown honestly. Been waiting for this to update for so long (I have even forgotten that this is still ongoing at some point), yet we've got basically no development at all (in terms of yuzu and mei's relationship).

IMO, author-san might be better off doing a spin-off for harumin and matsuri's potential relationship development instead of doing a seemingly endless continuation of yuzu and mei's relationship development like what author-san is doing rn.

Don't get me wrong; yuzu and mei is my top CP in this series (who else is not honestly lol), and I would love to see more of their relationship progress honestly, but not like this. I would rather see them facing hardship where the society giving them looks and harsh treatment for their relationship, and how the CP tackles all the hardships together. IDK but this was what I anticipated when I saw a sequel for this manga. Not to be rude, but what the author currently doing is only dragging things out. In any case, this is only my HUMBLE opinion, not trying to offend anyone.
Hopefully that's what the author meant when she tweeted in January saying she's sorry for the delay but is looking at trying new things with the story

We are all waiting on the author she hasn't released any more chapters and her last tweet about the manga was in January

Users who are viewing this thread