City Hunter

Group Leader
@Lynkaster Yes, only for anime including Shinjuku Private Eyes.

Man I hope translation picks up else I will have to look into French classes on Duolingo šŸ¤£

Edit- didn't notice but it seems that you are working on this series. Thanks a lot for picking this series.

Dex-chan lover
@indi_n0rd the next chapter has been half-done for 2 month, but, damn, translating and editing was becoming annoying x'D

though if no-one mind a not too bad type of release (same fonts everywhere, editing not entirely following the bubble's form, no translation of the sfx, translation that doesn't flow as nicely...) it can be done I guess x')

Power Uploader
@Lynkaster, our team is 1 volume away from catching up, so when the time comes, we can help with editing side!

Group Leader
@Lynkaster take it easy haha. There is no rush. I have put the manga on hold for now and watching the anime. Some Czechoslovakian group has uploaded the entire series with hq translations on nyaa. Season 1 ED and OP are so fckin good :eek:

It is impossible to purchase official English volumes of this series. I actually managed to find Gutsoon! Entertainment edition of vol. 3 and 4 for INR 1800 (~$24) . Those books have been out of circulation ever since the company closed down their shutters some 16 years back meanwhile French copies are still being sold and from what I have heard, they are far superior than their English counterparts. Though idk much but over art of Nicky Larson looks amazing and is clean as hell.

H32vbba.png

Tsukasa Hojo is really popular in France right?

Dex-chan lover
@indi_n0rd I'd recommend the superb OST from the anime then ;)

we just got our 3rd re-edition of the whole series in France x'D the very first one was done by a semi troll (that's the version I've got, it's terribly more funny though xD)

Group Leader
@Lynkaster will do in future. I am at the middle of season 2 for now but not getting enough time to finish it :(

btw, I got this yesterday-
caly2MM.png

Incredibly lucky find imo and the money I paid for them is a steal when compared to the inflated price on other websites. Raijin Comics doesn't exist anymore and Gutsoon Entertainment shutdown years ago. I am hoping to secure volume 1 and 2 in future.

Not really i didn't get mine imported at all just kept buying them when i visited but yes it would be expensive for importation.

Group Leader
Ah I see. I got vol. 1 English picked up by my acquaintance in US so saving $$$ in shipping haha. I hope one day in future some publication house purchases the license and releases the manga in US. Kimagure Orange Road got successfully finished their Kickstarter last year.

Users who are viewing this thread