Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta - Ch. 23.1 - Dating Etiquette

Group Leader
Hey, Ch. 23.2 raws releases on June 12, and Volume 4 releases on May 28.

Additionally, I'm looking for someone who can provide me the Volume 4 BookWalker raws once it releases, so I can go back and re-edit Volume 4 to be in higher quality, you will of course be credited, you can contact me on Discord, lunartique07.

Supporter
hnnnnganime.jpg

Dex-chan lover
if anyone knows, can anyone tell me whether the manga is adapted form the WN or LN? I checked out the WN a bit ago, at the spot where in the manga, she kissed him on the cheek, it was really different in the WN.

If I don't want to read sth that's TOO different from the manga, should I check out the WN further?

Supporter
if anyone knows, can anyone tell me whether the manga is adapted form the WN or LN? I checked out the WN a bit ago, at the spot where in the manga, she kissed him on the cheek, it was really different in the WN.

If I don't want to read sth that's TOO different from the manga, should I check out the WN further?
All three approach the material in slightly different ways. Nothing has diverged too far just yet from either source, though, so feel free to consume this in all its forms.

Users who are viewing this thread