Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta - Ch. 25 - Tests Preparations

Group Leader
tfw Takata-sensei is effectively juggling 4 versions of this story now (WN on Kakuyomu, LN, Manga, Anime)
its true pain....... I'm waiting to see how it will run in the LN.... but godamn the WN cliffhanger is just too painful.... and I guess the anime cliffhanger might be the worst so far.... waiting to know which studio is going to make it is beign quite painful...

Group Leader
We did get a few new chapters in the past few weeks (untranslated as yet), but none of those take place after that one.
ah, I read this already. Last chapter being the extra
First love
and here I am waiting since september XDDD I mean, as long as THIS was the last chapter.. I am here on Kakuyomu and nothing new comming yup I think...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
But they already have. Just not those specific words.

But that's what I mean. the Japanese stigma against directly telling someone how you feel, and particularly saying "I love you" is so strong that the author is willing to write this story where the characters bend over backwards to do everything short of saying those words even when it's obvious that they're well past the stage of needing to say it. There could be a scene in here where the two of them end up having sex and it would be treated as less racy/scandalous/heart-thumping than them simply looking into each others' eyes and saying that they love each other.

Not using those specific words and pretending that they're not actually dating while they clearly go on dates and hold each other and flirt is what I'm mocking. Because being willing to do/show one set of things but not the other is beyond silly.

Supporter
ah, I read this already. Last chapter being the extra
First love
and here I am waiting since september XDDD I mean, as long as THIS was the last chapter.. I am here on Kakuyomu and nothing new comming yup I think...
There were eight chapters released on a different title page with an altered version of the author's name to celebrate some milestone either the WN or the LN reached. They seem to have been removed since (and don't really affect the main story so much, so it's fine).

Supporter
yeah but for months we just got a "the anime is being made".... they didnt even say WHO is making it... when its going to reelase... NOTHING...
Welcome to the purgatory Tomodachi no Imōto ga Ore ni Dake Uzai fans have been stuck in for three and a half years now. (Though we did finally get a studio announcement in the spring...more than three years after the fact.)

Group Leader
There were eight chapters released on a different title page with an altered version of the author's name to celebrate some milestone either the WN or the LN reached. They seem to have been removed since (and don't really affect the main story so much, so it's fine).
oh fuck I didnt know that... but I see... if it was filler I can wait... what I want to know is what happens after that Shit the author threw on the fan that willl explode everywhere XDDD

Group Leader
Welcome to the purgatory Tomodachi no Imōto ga Ore ni Dake Uzai fans have been stuck in for three and a half years now. (Though we did finally get a studio announcement in the spring...more than three years after the fact.)
sicne the announcement I am just begging not to be Project 9 and thats all I am praying for....

Dex-chan lover
Admit your feelings? To another human being? How salacious! It's bad enough that they're out there in public holding hands. You can't just expect someone to actually express that they love another person out loud like that. This is a rom-com manga, after all!
They’re already handholding smh, vulgar stuff if you ask me

Dex-chan lover
Even without confession, they know they're dating in their heart. It's kinda weird seeing it in teenage romcom manga.
This is pretty much the cutesy fluffy version of horimiya.

It's not what I assumed it was from the title, there's another manga that has a title pretty close to this one, which I assumed was this... I'm glad I gave this one a chance.

From the 2nd Cutest Discord, Project Luna still doing the series. The reason for the delay was due to the old translator got busy with irl stuff and the leader of the project was finding a new one. They were suppose to start translating the backlog a few days ago.
I see hope everything is going well on their end

Dex-chan lover
I was rereading some chapters and remembered she ALREADY confessed a while ago, he just needs to say it back already gah damn

Dex-chan lover
Now now don't be like devil here. Why such hostile here my friend?
You see, cold pillow is a blessing for the other half of Earth's population. The other half prefers warm. Most likely they came from the other half of the world which prefer cold pillows

Dex-chan lover
Not using those specific words and pretending that they're not actually dating while they clearly go on dates and hold each other and flirt is what I'm mocking. Because being willing to do/show one set of things but not the other is beyond silly.
Objectively speaking, you're right... It's silly, but I can't say that myself because I once were in that situation. Going on dates and having a good synergy, yet unable to say that one sentence. It's silly I know, but it happens. It's not purely just a fantasy...
Now all that left is regret and memories...

Users who are viewing this thread