Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Liar

Dex-chan lover
waiiittt a min... who did hit the jackpot then??
I think it might be that girl with the ponytail and the scrunchie (Nina?). I'm the previous chapter when everyone is announcing their lottery results she looks kinda shifty as she says she's "safe". She's also in frame to react to Umi saying she got it even though the attention is in Yuu

Supporter
waiiittt a min... who did hit the jackpot then??
Agreeing with @AV_AmerigoVespuchi -- it likely wasn't actually pulled. Umi claims that she pulled it, so the lotto ends there. Even for Maehara, they didn't have him visually confirm that he pulled it even after the teacher called him out on his reaction.

I think it might be that girl with the ponytail and the scrunchie (Nina?). I'm the previous chapter when everyone is announcing their lottery results she looks kinda shifty as she says she's "safe". She's also in frame to react to Umi saying she got it even though the attention is in Yuu
I don't think she did, she was just seeing how the atmosphere was turning increasingly sour against Maehara.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

She is follow her up nicely / chasing him closely...
(OωO )...

Users who are viewing this thread