Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Liar

Dex-chan lover
Wow just found about this manga today and fully fell in love with it.

Really thanks for taking this TL

Dex-chan lover
Glad this is getting updated again. I really enjoy the interactions between characters and how they bounce off each other.

Dex-chan lover
Happy to see this is still being translated by the team - thanks to the team and the uploader!

That was a tense moment but good thing Yuu really is the center of the class.

Dex-chan lover
After seeing how much they've gone through in the novel, it's kind of nostalgic to see the early period of their relationship in the manga.

Supporter
Storing empty cans in a spare classroom? I've seen this setup before.
71swZimX2XL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Contributor
That should serve as a wake up call for those dickheads. She clearly pointed out that she was aware of what they were doing to her friend, that it was wrong and that she didn't like it. If they want to stay in her good graces, they must stop that jealous bullshit (or at least not do it openly). Seeing friends stand up for each other is always great to see in manga.

Her confrontation was cut short by Umi (allegedly) winning the jackpot, but I hope that at least causes the pricks to lie low for a while if not outright solving the problem. I didn't catch this at first, but if Umi lied about winning just to get to be by his side... that's a lie I will willingly turn a blind eye to. Umi knows what she wants. Go for it, girl!

Supporter
bro got a harem copium
Nah. While Yuu will eventually realize her attraction to Maki much too late, she hasn't done anything overt about it (through WN chapters in the 260s, anyway). And Nitta, while she gets why her two besties crushed hard on this guy, especially after he bails her out of a messy situation, wants a guy like him who's also in line with her hot-guy preference, which probably explains why she's still single long after said messy situation is cleaned up.

Users who are viewing this thread