Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - The Other Side of the Door

Supporter
Maehara: "Just to let you know... we'll bang, okay?" :kek:
bang-were-gonna-bang.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation

Now we reach the start of the drama boisss!!!

Although it's bit different from WN, it's still good af (haven't read the LN so can't really compare lol)

I glad mangaka adapted Yuu x Umi past very beautiful ❤️❤️❤️

I guess I'll put the spoiler for the next chapter about their past
The reason why Umi keeping Maki (MC) for herself because she is jealous of Yuu.

Yuu, technically, "stole" everything Umi had without Yuu actually aware of it herself.

Umi later find out that Sanae and Manaka (those 2 girls from page 13) have been hanging out with Yuu without her.

This is the main reason why Umi decided to change school so she won't meet her "former" friends.

This manga chapter covered WN chapter 45-49
And ofc, some may missing out since this is LN adaptation but I haven't read LN yet.
Make sure to read the WN!
please tell me is not going to be for some dumb shit like getting her a birthday gift or something like that

Dex-chan lover
So there is a nice incoming at full speed drama train. I can´t really wait for it.
So good for Umi to have Maki as a support.

Dex-chan lover
please tell me is not going to be for some dumb shit like getting her a birthday gift or something like that
It's not, it's exactly how it is in the spoiler. A little more explanation:
The two legitimately began trying to steal Yuu away from Asanagi. They all used to hang out together, then the two began to say that they were busy so they couldn't. This had gone on for a while (I forget how long was stated, maybe a month or two?) and when she went to go do something she invited them to do on her own she spotted the two with Yuu meeting in secret, when Yuu asked where Asanagi was the two lied to her saying that she was the one who was busy.

Understandably, Asanagi stopped doing anything with the two of them from that point on.

Dex-chan lover
Wait no hold on. So uh... they actually did bang?
they did the deed on ch 100-ish iirc, during their vacation trip

except that it is not.
It is pretty much what ActuallyArma said
With another addition :
Sanae/Manaka (i forgot which one) blantantly said she wanna befriend with Yuu by themselves, not befriend with Yuu through Umi.

What a fulfilling chapter ending to an ongoing manga, also this manga lowkey hits deep despite its cover.

Dex-chan lover
Although it's bit different from WN, it's still good af (haven't read the LN so can't really compare lol)
The change in volume 1 and volume 2 (up to the point where Maki confessed his feeling to Umi after they dealt with his family issues) is probably minor.

The bigger changes are from volume 3 onward. I don't really read the WN, but there are additional episodes such as Maki starting to work part time in pizza restaurant added in the LN. I think vol 2 also added Maki starting to visit public fitness centre with Seki. Volume 4 adds more interaction with the new characters too.

Last edited:

yoa

Dex-chan lover
Its so good. You know the line where he says "Its scary" is actually accurate, when youre with someone close or intimate and you arent used to it yet (Relationship or not), the uncertainty you feel? its really true since its a feeling that only younger people can experience

Dex-chan lover
I don't even need romance anymore. If they just stay friends like this, it's all good.

I mean, OK, it would be nice if they got together eventually, but this dynamic works super well too.
you gave up on copium really soon hahaahaha. hopium works better! everyone agrees!

Dex-chan lover
The change in volume 1 and volume 2 (up to the point where Maki confessed his feeling to Umi after they dealt with his family issues) is probably minor.

The bigger changes are from volume 3 onward. I don't really read the WN, but there are additional episodes such as Maki starting to work part time in pizza restaurant added in the LN. I think vol 2 also added Maki starting to visit public fitness centre with Seki. Volume 4 adds more interaction with the new characters too.
That's a huge changes
I'll probably picking it up, thx!

Users who are viewing this thread