Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - The Other Side of the Door

Contributor
Even strong, kind and dependable girls get tired. They have moments of weakness too and sometimes also need a pillar of their own to lean on. Umi was the pillar of strength for Yuu, but who's the pillar that Umi can lean on when she gets tired? Well, now we have an answer.

I'm happy that Maki didn't run away or get flustered or make some other fuss after that sudden hug from behind by Umi. All he needed to do was to stand still and be her pillar of strength for that one moment. And he delivered. They even had a bit of proper communication there. In a romcom? What is this witchcraft?

Man, this has been exceeding my expectations a lot as of late. It's gotten much better than I thought it could, I hope it keeps this up.

Supporter
Assuming the manga progression relative to the novel, that should be around chapter 60ish ? Assuming this manga last that long
Honestly depends on how long the basketball and onsen arcs get dragged out. Could be sooner, could be much, much, much, much later.

Supporter
they did the deed on ch 100-ish iirc, during their vacation trip
Just after the trip, because they couldn't find a way to be alone long enough. They damn near almost did it outdoors on a random hillside but Umi's brother's childhood friend's son managed to spoil even that.

Dex-chan lover
Umi has gained the courage to face herself, quite the big leap, a really hard thing to do. But if she ever wants to be happy, she has to do it.

So both Yuu and Maki were the same, maybe that’s why she was so worried when the two of them started getting along. If they’re so similar, maybe she felt like her place with both of them, and especially Maki, would no longer exist. Feeling like he might be taken is one thing, but feeling as though it would happen without a fight is another thing entirely. Let’s see this culture festival through to its end, and then it’s time to face ourselves!

Users who are viewing this thread