Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - True Feelings

Dex-chan lover
"I'm kinda slow when it comes to stuff like this."

Yeah, you are, but in the complete opposite direction. I don't understand how Yuu couldn't have contacted Umi on her own without being manipulated by the other "friends" (maybe on the night before the hangout).

I feel that she really needs to grow as a person, but thankfully it seems that she is reflecting on things now. Hopefully she will never steal Maehara away from Umi.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm glad umi confronted the two snakes, most people would choose to move on rather than starting an argument.So in the end all they wanted was "the best friend status' for self validation and thought if Umi can do it so we're.As for Yuu i think Umi was the shield that protected her from people's malice till she was exhausted so she never got the opportunity to grow as a person since the malice was never directed towards her "sheltered princess".I hope we see some char development in the future.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm glad umi confronted the two snakes, most people would choose to move on rather than starting an argument.So in the end all they wanted is "the best friend status' for self validation and thought if Umi can do it so we're.As for Yuu i think Umi was the shield that protected her from people's malice till she was exhausted so she never got the opportunity to grow as a person, i hope we see some char development in the future
I agree that it's good move that author went this way to make the story better, but if it were real life, it's actually hard to confront someone, especially with stuff like these, when the people you thought are "close friend" does this to you, it hurts more than just someone you knew or just "friend" doing it, like, it boils you with anger more as well, that's why most people avoid confrontation because they don't know whether they can control their emotion or not

I mentioned this on previous chapter comment of this title as well that it happened to me as well in a way, and i also chose confrontation, but it didn't end well, it doesn't end with just people talking with each other normally, since emotion can also build up from the other party being confronted about it

Fed-Kun's army
I agree that it's good move that author went this way to make the story better, but if it were real life, it's actually hard to confront someone, especially with stuff like these, when the people you thought are "close friend" does this to you, it hurts more than just someone you knew or just "friend" doing it, like, it boils you with anger more as well, that's why most people avoid confrontation because they don't know whether they can control their emotion or not

I mentioned this on previous chapter comment of this title as well that it happened to me as well in a way, and i also chose confrontation, but it didn't end well, it doesn't end with just people talking with each other normally, since emotion can also build up from the other party being confronted about it
I think Umi was "lucky" in this sense because she took the opportunity that she would never see them again, so even if the confrontation ended badly, she could tell herself she atleast tried to talk things out and move on.

"I'm kinda slow when it comes to stuff like this."

Yeah, you are, but in the complete opposite direction. I don't understand how Yuu couldn't have contacted Umi on her own without being manipulated by the other "friends" (maybe on the night before the hangout).

I feel that she really needs to grow as a person, but thankfully it seems that she is reflecting on things now. Hopefully she will never still Maehara away from Umi.
Ehem.. Steal not still

Dex-chan lover
Thank you

Edit:

>“Even though I like you, I’m starting to hate you”.

This is the subtle vibe Umi has been giving off since the start of the series. Not that either of them has done anything wrong, it must be a complicated feeling. I’m glad she’s finally coming upfront about it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread