Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - A Typical Friday

Dex-chan lover
Dang the progress in this series is speed as hell, not even 20ch. I mean compared to what happened with kanokari recently
Well, Kanokari is an excellent example in the sense that you can look at it, do precisely the opposite of everything it does and you have a good manga

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute, if i remember correctly, in LN the Blonde Girl becoming a stupid ass bi*ch, since in the begining she was like want to ship Umi and Maki but later on she want to steal him from Umi, hmm i don't know, maybe i'm wrong but well whatever, i don't mind unnecesary drama 😂

Nope, you're remembering right. Yuu realizes her feelings for Maki later on, and is trying to repress them because she realizes that it'll ruin their friendship. I still can't feel bad for Yuu whatsoever, and it's why I don't really care for her.]

Supporter
Nope, you're remembering right. Yuu realizes her feelings for Maki later on, and is trying to repress them because she realizes that it'll ruin their friendship. I still can't feel bad for Yuu whatsoever, and it's why I don't really care for her.]
It's kinda funny, but the circumstances she finds herself in are why i have nothing but sympathy for her. She didn't ask for any of this. She didn't want this passionate first love of hers to be someone she can't do without even aside from her romantic feelings. She didn't want it to be the guy her best friend wants to spend the rest of her life with already. And, once she's realized her feelings for him, she's tried desperately to keep them from leaking out...even though she can't help herself. She can't even confess cathartically to begin shedding these feelings. She's trapped in an absolutely terrible place.

Dex-chan lover
Uhhhh i swear to god i told my wife to make me bitter coffe, why its suddenly become so sweet...

Contributor
Yuu volunteering to play third wheel on a Friday session is :pepela:

Umi and Maki are so damn cute together. About damn time these two went on first-name basis.
And... she casually dropped a love confession bomb on him!! :meguupog:

"Something like start dating only after our wedding has been arranged?"
Girl, please. Is she speaking for the shippers and readers or what? She's too based, I can't even...

A parting kiss on the cheek, MORE ROMANTIC PROGRESS?! This cuteness overload is going to kill me AAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
I keep hearing Umi laugh like Nagao Kagetora from FGO

OMG! This work is so wonderful. Honest. Straight forward. They act like real people. Yes there are problems with communication but they quickly talk it out (um like people do) and they work on their relationships until they believe they understand each other.

Users who are viewing this thread