Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.1 - A Favor

Double-page supporter
If that guy doesn't become friends with Maehara I'm going to be severly dissapointed.

Ironically, when it comes to these romcoms with a loner male protagonist, I get more hype when they start to have guy friends compared to when they're about to confess to the girl.
He will me more involved with the stories onward for sure.

Supporter
If that guy doesn't become friends with Maehara I'm going to be severly dissapointed.

Ironically, when it comes to these romcoms with a loner male protagonist, I get more hype when they start to have guy friends compared to when they're about to confess to the girl.
It's obvious they'll become friends. What's entirely not expected is that Maki winds up as the duo's alpha.

Group Leader
I like how everyone treats them as being a couple already. As I said in a previous chapter, it's true. They just don't realise it yet.

Non-doormat behaviour is always appreciated. Unless you're a weak shoe.

Confessing is the inevitable conclusion, so while that's something to look forward to, it's still more or less a given outcome. MMC getting a male friend, on the other hand, is relatively rare.

But yeah, turning him down to become a friend just because of a girl he likes is reasonable, and him even being appreciative of being turned down marks him as a good guy, worthy of being a real friend.

Even both of them already know that. Confessing right now is just a silly protocole because they know how they feel XD.... It's mostly Maehara organizing well his thoughts and feelings anyway... we're seeing now that he carries some baggage...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter! Thanks to ProjectLuna - we finally are aligned with the raws. I hope the manga adaptation can make distance enough to be in line with the planned anime adaptation.

I saw some illustrations from the WN/LN and this Seki guy is part of the gang and is always by Maehara. It is nice that he understood that there is a reason why Maehara rejected his plea. Seki is probably more sensible than the typical jockey-character and I suppose Maehara will now find a real guy friend.

Dex-chan lover
Okay just by his actions, Baseball dude seems pretty chill. We have found our male besto friendo

Dex-chan lover
Could this be Toudou his brother? I smell bromance in the air, I like that MC values his friendships. I‘d honestly prefer baseball boi gets turned down and they end up getting to know each other better before progressing.

Amami has it seems like has had one genuine close male friendship and an abundance of male attention with obvious intentions. Him slowly separating himself from that group and being given a space to showcase he sees her different, assuming he does, would be nice.

Supporter
Could this be Toudou his brother? I smell bromance in the air, I like that MC values his friendships. I‘d honestly prefer baseball boi gets turned down and they end up getting to know each other better before progressing.

Amami has it seems like has had one genuine close male friendship and an abundance of male attention with obvious intentions. Him slowly separating himself from that group and being given a space to showcase he sees her different, assuming he does, would be nice.
He gets that space, and Yuu does come to understand he sees her as a person and not just some lust object (and even later apologizes to him for not having understood that and given him proper consideration when he did confess), but she's only looking at one guy and it ain't him.

Group Leader
He gets that space, and Yuu does come to understand he sees her as a person and not just some lust object (and even later apologizes to him for not having understood that and given him proper consideration when he did confess), but she's only looking at one guy and it ain't him.
this reminds me of the last chapter of the Web Novel so far........ the pain....

Contributor
It's kinda nice that guy Seki actually took well Maki's refusal to be roped in to help his confession. More points to Maki for not being a pushover despite looking like he is. He can stand his ground when he has to and I like that.

Honestly, Seki doesn't stand a chance while he and Yuu barely know each other. Not unless Yuu is actually seeking a boyfriend herself, he'd have way better chances if they were friends first (the Umi and Maki route). So why not just directly ask her to be his friend? She's friendly enough that it would have a better chance of succeeding compared to a direct confession from a practical stranger. Start out as friends first. Only then confess once they've both gotten to know each other better.

He doesn't seem too bad though. I think Maki could stand to have at least one male friend. If Seki becomes a recurring character I hope they could be (real) friends, but it could be tough because there's always the "I'm only becoming friends with you so I can get closer to Yuu" kind of motive possibly hanging over his head.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, that's such a relief. I thought it would be a generic "I haven't confessed to Umi yet, and someone's asking me if I'm dating her" crap.

Dex-chan lover
nothing stops you from restraining yourself and reading only when the 2 parts have released
Honestly, I find .1 releases annoying more for the fact that this site takes painfully long to load chapters no matter how many pages are in them, so if I'm binging a series I'm having to constantly wait every few pages which gets old really fast.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I find .1 releases annoying more for the fact that this site takes painfully long to load chapters no matter how many pages are in them, so if I'm binging a series I'm having to constantly wait every few pages which gets old really fast.
might be on your end, have you tried using a VPN?
a 30pg chapter should load in less than 2 seconds

Users who are viewing this thread