Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta - Vol. 4 Ch. 21.2 - How to Start a Friendship

Supporter
Hmm... i am pretty sure the dad divorced his wife because of concern of his family. He doesn't want his family dragged around because of his work so he maybe thinks that if he himself is gone from the family, the family would be better without him (like there is a debt or he can't give father-figure person to the family). It's weird thinking so it's just my wishful thinking
It's really just as simple as, over the course of several years, him finding more fulfillment in his work than in anything else and his wife not having much interest in trying to pull him back. A tale as old as time.

Group Leader
It's really just as simple as, over the course of several years, him finding more fulfillment in his work than in anything else and his wife not having much interest in trying to pull him back. A tale as old as time.
the sad part is that the wife still have feelings for the dad... he probably is a hero on the bed XD

Group Leader
I like the manga, but man, when is someone going to pick up an official translation of the LN's?
who knows but the light novel is on volume 5 already and we will have anime, but not sure when or by which studio

Supporter
I like the manga, but man, when is someone going to pick up an official translation of the LN's?
My guess is we'll have to wait until the anime gets scheduled before anyone actually grabs the license. (And then wait again for who-knows how long. We're still waiting on an official EN for Yumemiru Danshi, and that was announced nearly a year ago.)

We do still have the superior WN version, though.

Dex-chan lover
the sad part is that the wife still have feelings for the dad... he probably is a hero on the bed XD
Forgot about this part. Does she?
Thought Maki’s mom doesn’t see them getting back together either and would rather have nothing to do with him anymore.

But yes, he still cares about his son.

It reminds of the scene in KimiZero and TsureKano. Both parents aren’t seeing their relationship working anymore and moved on. It’s the children who still haven’t fully processed the divorce even after years passed.

Group Leader
Forgot about this part. Does she?
Thought Maki’s mom doesn’t see them getting back together either and would rather have nothing to do with him anymore.

But yes, he still cares about his son.

It reminds of the scene in KimiZero and TsureKano. Both parents aren’t seeing their relationship working anymore and moved on. It’s the children who still haven’t fully processed the divorce even after years passed.

Yeah, Maki asks if she still loves his dad and she gives quite an ambiguous answer.... and he is already 100% on the new girl....

Users who are viewing this thread