Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta - Vol. 4 Ch. 21.2 - How to Start a Friendship

Supporter
Wow. Was that date the next day? Did the poor guy not even make enough impression for her to remember the next day?
I mean yeah, he kinda just blurted it out without any buildup so rejection there isn't unexpected, but at least remember you rejected a guy yesterday...
It's not that she's forgotten about it. His disastrous confession attempt left enough of an impression on her that, several months from now, when she's fully processed her feelings for Maki and is suffering through an existential crisis because of it, she makes time to go apologize to him for not giving his feelings properly serious consideration.

It's just that, right now, she's focused on a shopping date with the guy she doesn't yet consciously realize she's into. There's not much room for anything else in her head.

Dex-chan lover
So what, is he going to suddenly remember that he had a son and has to go stir up trouble? Or is he going to be all "Oh, I have to go give my son some fatherly advice that I'm wholly unqualified to impart"

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Yeah Seki fumbled and let his feelings take over badly. Good that Yuu sees it as daily occurence and I guess Seki will fold into their group sooner or later.

PS: Meanwhile, Dad: "Did I just see my boy with 2 cute girls? I hope he's not cooked."

Group Leader
It's not that she's forgotten about it. His disastrous confession attempt left enough of an impression on her that, several months from now, when she's fully processed her feelings for Maki and is suffering through an existential crisis because of it, she makes time to go apologize to him for not giving his feelings properly serious consideration.

It's just that, right now, she's focused on a shopping date with the guy she doesn't yet consciously realize she's into. There's not much room for anything else in her head.

thats some heavy spoilers here bro

Supporter
So what, is he going to suddenly remember that he had a son and has to go stir up trouble? Or is he going to be all "Oh, I have to go give my son some fatherly advice that I'm wholly unqualified to impart"
They're supposed to be meeting up regularly so there isn't that schism between them, but they've both been avoiding that (and Maki's mom has her own reasons for not encouraging them that have nothing to do with being a decent parent). Dad's not in town to make it happen now, either.

And it's gonna be Maki messing in his dad's affairs rather than the other way around. To his credit, he's aware he might not be doing the right thing.

Dex-chan lover
@Lunartique Seki's name is Nozomu, not Nozomi. Dunno if that's a typo on your part or just wrong translation...

Strap yourselves in for some family drama, everybody

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... i am pretty sure the dad divorced his wife because of concern of his family. He doesn't want his family dragged around because of his work so he maybe thinks that if he himself is gone from the family, the family would be better without him (like there is a debt or he can't give father-figure person to the family). It's weird thinking so it's just my wishful thinking

Users who are viewing this thread