Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.2 - A Long-awaited Reunion

Supporter
I really should re-read the novel huh, I don't remember much of what happened after this
There's the Maki's dinner at the Asanagis arc followed by the interschool Christmas party where Maki gets his parents together one last time and introduces his dad to his friends and his newly-official girlfriend. Somewhere in the middle, Maki and his dad meet up at a restaurant to catch up with each other and they bail Nitta out of a huge jam.

Dex-chan lover
fCEBWyG.png

Dex-chan lover
There's the Maki's dinner at the Asanagis arc followed by the interschool Christmas party where Maki gets his parents together one last time and introduces his dad to his friends and his newly-official girlfriend. Somewhere in the middle, Maki and his dad meet up at a restaurant to catch up with each other and they bail Nitta out of a huge jam.
literally the only thing I don't remember lmfao, I only remember after that, when
they became a couple and started flirting real hard to the point they got too horny and was about to do it in a forest outside an onsen

Dex-chan lover
God bro the ending is not good at all what’s gonna happen. Misunderstanding where he thinks Maki is cheating or some shit

Dex-chan lover
We don't know if his father cheated with anyone. All we know is that the father considers the divorce his own fault - likely (not rly) the mother wanted a lifestyle he couldn't afford, took out loans in his name until she couldn't any longer (which is why he works such long hours), and then when her lifestyle got impacted she left.
Or the dad worked very long hours and the mom thought he felt his job was more important than their marriage. You fucking weirdo

Dex-chan lover
Or the dad worked very long hours and the mom thought he felt his job was more important than their marriage. You fucking weirdo
lawl, I explicitly did state that what I describe is not actually likely. It's merely a common plot you see in drama stories.

Projecting much?

Dex-chan lover
We don't know if his father cheated with anyone. All we know is that the father considers the divorce his own fault - likely (not rly) the mother wanted a lifestyle he couldn't afford, took out loans in his name until she couldn't any longer (which is why he works such long hours), and then when her lifestyle got impacted she left.
How did you reach that conclusion ^^;

At those scenes, the most likely thought people came to is what if Maki’s father was having an affair.
Even if it’s not an affair, it’s still something uncomfortable for Maki. It would feel like him and his mother is left behind, still stuck in the divorce. Making it worse is because his father is not wrong, everyone got the right to move on with their life.
Also Maki’s mom work long hours because she wants to raise Maki on her own after the divorce. She avoids using the child care money her divorced husband still send to them.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the next drama won't be too heavy. I am here for sugary content, not sour ones...

Users who are viewing this thread