Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta

Double-page supporter
The WN is goated, but from lookin at the cover my girl Umi got butchered D:

edit: nvm she looks good in the manga :)

Dex-chan lover
Oh no.

This one is super duper cute! Really good, like heart-squeezing cutie good.

Honestly, have a read!

And THANK YOU Mangascammers! Thank youuuuu (and please take care ❤️)

Dex-chan lover
Wow it's a gem over here, surprisingly good and logical.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Finally! Some good cliche done well with cute interaction and genuine "friend" moment! I'm tired of the frequent "Ah, sorry my bad" moment in romcom when they do some normal friend stuff almost every time.
This is what I would describe as filtered down romcom that is just as good as sol+rom and a healthy amount of com in it.
This is also a very good manga about "friend", not that "because we're friend" talk but more about "we're friend" stuff leading to rom
Damn, me feels good rn blabering all the shit i've been glurping without any other choices in the same genre, glad I find this true friends to bae (potentially?) stuff here even I just read 9 chap in and go commenting in.
Also kinda worried about the "suggestive" tag XD

Last edited:
Group Leader
We Getting an anime adaptation fellas
Yeah ngl I love this manga but I didn't expect it'd get an anime. I hope this means the manga will go longer. Usually the manga is made as an advertisement for the WN/LN and stops there. I hope it covers more of the WN/LN though and doesn't end where I think it'll probably end. That goes for anime too, I hope it does well.

Users who are viewing this thread