Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
even if he got isekaid i am damn sure i can just get back to his world on his own

Double-page supporter
@Hollow7F yeah the guy's so powerfull that spacetime magic shouldn't be a big deal to him,
also: that cheeky god laying out traps

Dex-chan lover
I'm quickly getting bored with this, unfortunately. He's too "cool" about everything, too disinterested, and, yes, too overpowered. I find him the least interesting part of the story by a wide margin. Because of that, it's hard for me to feel like there are any real stakes to anything that's happening. I'll probably stick around for another chapter or two, but I don't have terribly high hopes for it.

Dex-chan lover
ok
*proceed to erase metron*
the fuck with his skill at this rate it'll be rimuru maybe even op than rimuru where u can use every thing u could think of such as create skill to travel forth and back between world or something like that
u can erase skill? ofcourse u could have erase person too i guess

Dex-chan lover
cant stop reading metron as metatron(or metatron as metron im litle tired) gosh so many supernatural habit

Dex-chan lover
hah... he got isekaied this time? what a joke... he has 2 of his harem in that world and he is just going to be isekaied? i bet he already made a save&load skill or something...

Double-page supporter
So he finally got isekaied - $5 says he can get back with little to no effort.

For those curious about the end of this chapter, I'll only provide a hint, but it's enough to warrant a spoiler tag.
He only gets isekaied if you use the word in its most technical term. Otherwise, he didn't get isekaied.

Double-page supporter
"I active my trap card Isekia'd! " :D

Dam MC fell for it. Hopefully he can return just as fast :eek: Hes got a imouta depending on him

Users who are viewing this thread