Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Angel says: he should be here saving our world, you summoned him, he should be here.
God says: he is too powerful, leave him be, only observe.
Angel demands: you, God of our world, summoned him, he should be here!
God insists he is too powerful and the angel would just die. Angel insists, not believing God. God decides to prove it by summoning both to an inescapable pocket dimension and summoning an unkillable dragon. Dragon proceeds to be nearly one shot, guy proceeds to escape the pocket dimension.
God: told ya so...

That's my prediction anyway...

Group Leader
...so no one wants to quip on that 'The Art of Rhetoric' skill?

The chapter was good in terms of character developement but not in my waiting time for the next one.

Holy F***! How lazy is this MC? He's OP and he can teleport to different worlds. Can't he just waste 5 mins of his life, get a god to owe him one.

Pop in, kill demon lord, pop out. He's so OP it shouldnt take time at all.

Contributor
I think him being super awkward about learning endgame magic in a few hours is one of the most expressive faces he's ever made.

Dex-chan lover
@never_preorder

Why? It is not his responsibility to. What gives him the right/requirement to kill something just because it is convenient for others? The Demon Lord is not his enemy, nor does he have anything against him at the moment. Its the same as giving a kid a shotgun and telling them to go kill the Don of the Mafia simply because he can get to him easily. Why does the kid have to do the dirty work? What's in it for him, that he gets to keep the shotgun? Plus why would the god owe him one? The god gave him the power, but fucked up the forced kidnapping part. Not his fault he was left behind. And I doubt a god who uses people like disposable objects would ever believe they "owed" one of said "disposable objects" anything. If the god is so dissatisfied with the Demon Lord, why doesn't he just kill him. He is a god after all. Looking at it, it is too sketchy of a request to bother with dealing with the aftermath (doubt the Demon Lord's subordinates and loyal followers would simply leave him alone afterwards). And just because he is OP, does not make his sister, or others OP. If a retaliation were to happen, they could be harmed or even killed in the process.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, 3 hours of exercise is pretty much an unimaginable trial for lazyass like me.

Users who are viewing this thread