Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
When I saw the number of pages, I thought for a moment that I misread an extra chapter (like 26.5 or something) as a full chapter (26). Then I thought that the full chapter wasn't uploaded (this usually has a lot more pages). After which I got highly annoyed at the laziness of the artist/author for doing such a stupidity.

Dex-chan lover
wtf 9 pages after so long, the author is lazy as hell

I'm glad that there's an update but to be only 8 pages long, should I be happy or mad? Maybe they should put on hold the adaptation of it till there are enough materials for it to cover.
Feels like they're just forcing to release a chapter for the sake of releasing or money.

btw..
@4altera Precisely on what chapter/volume on WN/LN does covered this chapter of manga?

kinda weird for a sleepy dude who lazes his way through life to suddenly dial up the determination high enough to resist a god's mental debuff.

Dex-chan lover
That reminds me... The novel series is still on hiatus isn't it ?
Doesn't that mean this story isn't as popular as it should be ?

i can go even further beyond
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
There really are no meaningful stakes in this series when the protagonist simply has to feel determined for a few seconds in order to be totally fine again.

Dex-chan lover
@hanjin21:
I just skimmed through some chapters and found where we are.
This manga chapter 26 ends in the middle of the novel chapter 65.
Currently there are 180 novel chapters translated.
So there is already quite a bit of material for the adaptation.
The manga is just far behind the novel.

Aggregator gang
I use to think Black Butler was short, but this one is something else entirely!

Users who are viewing this thread