Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga - Ch. 29.1

Well, hmmm..... I’m really not one to complain about free stuff not being good enough, which is why I don’t make a practice of saying shit like “Too short!!” But I must say, even as a sub-chapter, that... was definitely too.......NOT LONG! lol!

Thanks for the chapter update!

Dex-chan lover
Should have just waited for the 2 months if this is what you are releasing

Dex-chan lover
@qwertt
Clearly this is either not someone's priority of a story to produce, or events happened which required shortening their released amount significantly.

That being said. These 4 pages, with very limited text at that, have amazing visuals. I can at least give the artist props for their work. These 4 pages look really great. However if that is why this story is at a snails crawl of 4 pages of content a month, then I would rather not have such high quality pictures if it meant that more pages could be released.

Group Leader
Soon we will be getting them page by page, 1 page per day, yeah ...
Thanks for the translation tho

Double-page supporter
Standalone, this part chapter is lacking. If somebody decided to read this without reading the rest of the story they would not bother with the rest.

Dex-chan lover
@Scyllae
You say that, but that is still a ton more pages overall being released each month if it is 1 page every day.

Dex-chan lover
@ReaVen_LEAD
if we did it was incredibly brief with simple intros for them because this is on the MC's classmates side who were isekai'd afaik only "important" people we need to care about on the isekai side are the 2 characters from last chapter and maybe the princess other than them everyone else is mob-character A-Z and maybe this new Mitaka guy

Users who are viewing this thread