Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga - Ch. 29.1

'-'? Is that it? You serious? Sorry my mind can't process what just happened or what it saw

Dex-chan lover
Time to use the satellite and completely eradicate the artist.

yknow, when hellsing's author decided to start releasing sub 10 page chapters after a prolonged absense of releases he had at least established his career and tenure first

this is a magazine thing right? just some weirdass trend where they let mangaka send in 1/4 of a chapter every week/month whatever? whatever the fuck for, honestly?

Double-page supporter
@Ainzell You know it is the raw that is 4 pages long? Like, literally, the original magazine published only 4 pages in one month. It isn't the scan group 'splitting and holding' the chapter

Double-page supporter
@daishishi eh for real? .... I'm sorry for misunderstanding it... (ꏿ﹏ꏿ;) I didn't know there's a magazine out there publishing just this much amount of pages...

Edit:
I guess I should put this series on hold...

Thank you for your hardwork ( ◜‿◝ )

...I guess it's time for me to put this manga on hold and like come back in a year or something...

while i know there's a case where the manga artist usually are overworked and underpaid
releasing 4 page in ONE month is fucking insane

Fed-Kun's army
I was thinking "Maybe the mangaka is over worked" which would explain the long delays, I could understand this then. But nope, as far as publicly available info is concerned, I can't find any evidence he's working on other things, at least in the novel/manga industry.

What is interesting is that ever since this manga started releasing, once a year there's a two part release. There's no date consistency with this two part release though. Usually a multi-part release is a consistent policy, often so that they can release content faster for a series(ex: weekly instead of monthly), but that's clearly not the case here as the parts are still monthly when they happen.

My guess would be that either the mangaka gets an annual vacation, or gets tied up with work in some other industry.

Users who are viewing this thread