Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga - Ch. 29.1

Dex-chan lover
Holy ... Never seen a chapter this short before, other than those 1 page a day manga

Dex-chan lover
you could say 33% of the Chapter was pure advertisement towards the Group that did the chapter. lul

i really wish they would strife for complete chapters instead of split chapters, especially for such short chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I will never understand how these people can put 2 page of them begging for money per chapter when they do thing like this...

Contributor
Wow 4 pages after one month anyone know where the artist lives? He deserves a bitch slap... very very much.

Aggregator gang
Ummm... if it's the lack of manpower I would offer my help... Feel free to message me ._. I'm sorry if it perhaps sounds rude..

Dex-chan lover
@JavelinJoe ,couldnt agree any less

I guess these sorts of works often result in translators getting criticised,while the raws themselves are of this size,really unfortunate that such a good manga ,which clearly deserves a month's wait is only having 4 pages,if we actually take it as a book ,there will only be 2 pages of 4 sides each,its like putting it at the advert section of the book,whether this not popular in japan or is the book struggling to meet the financial needs to publish a chapter of 30+pages like most monthy mangas do,i just cant help but question about it

Dex-chan lover
I'm enjoying this super short partial chapter meme more and more every time I see it and read the comments it spawns.

for the next chapter in aobut a month can we get a single page it would be so cool

Users who are viewing this thread