Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

Dex-chan lover
Now we just need some plot twist like the two of them not being blood related or not really brother and sister but cousins instead.
Possible explanations would be:
- One of them is adopted.
- One of them would be the child of a dead relative (brother or sister) of whom they think are their parents and he/she was just taken in and raised like their own child.
- One of them is the father's child and the other one is the mother's child while father and mother actually were singles and married each other with one child each coming along while the children were too young to remember - like newborn and one year old.

Then this relationship can prosper further with the "sister" becoming another candidate for being the "brother's" partner. ?

Dex-chan lover
Personally I feel like somehow the sister is actually a reverse-isekai'd Demon Lord and when she gets upset monsters are summoned... you can already see that she wants magic powers. So it'll turn into a Brother Versus Sister-Who-Actually-a-Demon-Lord-with-Amnesia.

Group Leader
@ultraleaf
wow those girls did a complete 180 quickly lol

I don't get why though. The MC looks plain AF except for that mole under his eye. Maybe it's one of his cheat skills, to look good in the eyes of school girl bullies (and sister), despite having the typical the face of Self-Insert-kun.

Fed-Kun's army
@Harry_Dong
No. The MC is canonically handsome, and he's portrayed as a shoujo protag in the LN design.
About why they're switched out 180deg, I forget the reason but for sure it's not because of the MC's passive skill.

Dex-chan lover
ah nothing better than cuddling with your teen sister in bed

Dex-chan lover
best girl knows the proper way to thank an onii-chan
GD1jzrB.png

Double-page supporter
@acar calm down lad, he haven't pulled the trigger yet... just wait... soon... very soon (ಠωಠ)

Double-page supporter
oh, I get it... He couldnt sleep, cause all his blood had gone to his dick,, and while she was rubbing up against him, He had to really focus on holding himself back and not ravaging her while she slept, So thats why he was awake all night trying to have self control.. yes, makes sense. Thats the only reason why he couldnt sleep.

Fed-Kun's army
Incest Route On. they are even going on a date tomorrow. im expecting that school chick to encounter them on their date but lets see if something else happens.

Users who are viewing this thread