Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga

@kactusman what kind of nonsense is that? People are just staying a fact : releases are slow. You counter-argument is that others have slower releases? So what? Doesn't change that this is still slow af. By that same logic I could talk about those mangas that get updated every day or every two day.
Actually a release per week is considered average and one per two weeks somewhat slow, one chapter a month is slow.

That aside, not planning on going back to this, the art is average if not below average, mc is annoying lazy prick cliche (and of course OP), only the story was somewhat original but it feels like it's gonna devolve into your common isekai shounen cliche soon. I've got nothing to say about the translation, sure it became quite slow lately but it was readable which is not something all translation can say. Lowered my initial rating from 7 to 6 and now 5.

Fed-Kun's army
@singsiam lol why hold your old classmates as hostages makes no sense. NO you say that if you are summoned then you will be a demon god who will destroy all of the other world "humanity".

The manga is alright. But dang the inconsistencies with god and goddess is confusing me, is that a translator mistake or author mistake

The artist has a thing for detailed, small and puffy elf-ish ears and large, bulbous heads with large foreheads.

plot twist he ascends to godhood and has to isekai another set of teenagers only to get overthrown by another OP isekai protagonist

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is a bit forced and unnatural. It has a great potential but the author can't execute it well. 6-7 out of 10

Damn, this is translated in every language. Right here is the singularity of the manga-sphere, its qualia unknown but its respecc beyond comprehension.

Aggregator gang
Great concept, shit execution. The art and plot are the only redeeming points to this manga. Otherwise, it’s pretty awful imo

Group Leader
@Kagamimocchi Just because he is the spitting image of everyone here, myself included, doesn't mean he is shi..... actually now that I think about it sleeping all day is pretty shitty.... where did I put that rope.

Holy shit. With every passing year, the wave of Isekai authors just devolves further into inanity.

Users who are viewing this thread