Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga

Some manga has part like 1.1 in their raw
When the translator said it actualy in part
Ill said ok thats fine

But for this one the raw is not in part actualy
But we got part gues the one who parted the chap?

If you thought the angel couldn't get any more retarded, hold on to your jimmies. They're about to get twisted harder than the continuity of Steins;Gate

Supporter
This is one of those mangas where its actually really really good but hard to tell when you only get the first few chapters and slow updates.

I love this light novel and maybe everyone will see the later chapters where it just gets so funny and honestly entertaining.

No. If you break the release into point realises to punish me for reading on MD you make me sorry i ever donated to you back when you were fan translators.. If you shove releases behind a paywall you best have a licence for everything. Otherwise it's just a not even philosophically defensible violation of copyright. It appears that all of 14 is on their not particularly good reader on their rather poorly designed website. The point release thing is simply an insult to readers. I have read this and other Manga in their translation since the first chapter as i said this makes me sorry i started them and apologize for enabling this when i could donate.

I will say this honestly this is probably the best isekai manga I have read so far I can’t wait for more releases

A story where the MC ISN'T stolen by some asshole God/Summoner, killed and "Reincarnated" to do someone else's job.

Every one here bitching about "slow update" its getting more than one chapter every 3 months and has more than 4 chapters. Thats a rare sight on here. You bitches dont even know how good you got it.

If I were him and the exact same thing happened to me but I got transported when I was really strong I would say if I don’t get to returned home I’ll kill all the hero’s

Users who are viewing this thread