Class-goto Shuudan Teni Shimashita ga, ichiban Tsuyoi Ore wa Saijaku no Shounin ni Gisouchuu - Ch. 2

Contributor
I'm going to get revenge!

tenor.gif

Group Leader
@maki-sama I shall feed the isekai trashmen, even if I must do it alone. No problem, I only started translating this manga because I wanted to read it myself.

Dex-chan lover
@theowww : because magic is not always based on intelligence. Look at D&D, traditionally Wizards use Int for magic, but multiple types of casters (priests, sorcerers,etc) do not care about being a super genius.

Double-page supporter
Wow, this is a mess. I can barely understand what's going on. Why is MC acting like a pussy but on the next page, he seemed to have flipped his personality. Dafuk???

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, 'this guy is extraordinarily powerful in a world where strength is the only thing that matters, im going to piss him off again'.

when the bully loves to beats the MC and says he wants to get revenge. <(-︿-)>

Fed-Kun's army
So many of these isekai that have the entire class have quite a few slimy classmates that go from normal to rape and murder in 2 seconds. Almost makes me wonder if the authors had a rough school life. Or they could just be lazy.

Thanks for the chapter. A bit rough in places, but certainly readable.

Dex-chan lover
@hikufalafel MC has been Isekai'ed for the 6th time now, yes he is OP in another world but in Earth his OP stats don't apply, re read chapter 1 and you can see him trembling from the bullying of the other dudes, he went from being a pussy to wacksht crazy is because he is in his isekai territory where his stats are maxed, he remembered or his body remembered that he IS strong in this world, also his emotions got into him since his bullies are literally violating one of his classmates in front of him, he has the power to stop it but can't move due to instinctual fear that is in somewhat engraved in him because this time people he knew and possibly even be afraid off is in front of him.

MC might have 5 INT stat but Sumida was born with low IQ and a deathwish

Users who are viewing this thread