Class Ten'i de Ore dake Haburareta no de, Doukyuusei Harem Tsukuru Koto ni shita

Fed-Kun's army
What's with people and rape fantasies? This doesn't appeal to me at all 😔

@mommunism my entire point was that the rating system is pointless and people should read and enjoy things they like regardless of what others think of it. What you think is trash and shouldn't be read could be trash that someone gets a hell of a lot of enjoyment out of.

Aggregator gang
This series have a light novel, web novel and a game. Warning R-18 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Light novel Sample CG: https://nox-novels.jp/bibliography/20161026-2/
Raw Web novel: https://novel18.syosetu.com/n1136cw/
Game Official Site: http://www.spermation.net/seacoxx/class1/top.html
Game HCG: https://hitomi.la/galleries/1030006.html

Aggregator gang
@Anony6152 Then you don't understand the purpose of a rating system. A low score isn't supposed to mean you shouldn't like something, it's supposed to mean you probably won't. Nobody needs to share the general opinion, it's just nice to know for people that usually agree with it. All ratings (and pretty much all things in general) are subjective, and yet almost every kind of product has them because a majority of people still think they're useful.

Group Leader
Oh hey the best fucking manga got updated again
JiGTss6.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This would be such a better manga if the protagonist's reaction to his own ability was "Don't touch me!" and it turns into a comedy where he's constantly avoiding being touched, because he doesn't want to turn women into slaves.

Instead, it's the typical revenge fantasy with rape.

@HaikenEdge sometimes a revenge fantasy is what we want to read. Naively pure comedies are a dime a dozen, I know I've gotten bored with those types of stories in most cases. A change of pace like this where the MC has some gumption and decides he's not gonna put up with everyone's shitty expectations and unjust accusations gives us a more satisfying, slightly more realistic self-insert.
Hell, if I got isekai'd with that guy's new power, I'd have a harem by the end of the first day, and I'd be working on building an army of sexy girls.

Dex-chan lover
I remember dropping the translation on this novel because
he turned slightly masochistic later, the girls are the ones leading him, not him leading the girls

Dex-chan lover
eh it’s a thing and y’know what it’s a lot nicer than some other mind control or mind breaks i’ve seen.

Fed-Kun's army
So, lmfao. This guy that has a literal garbage human being "skill" gets abandoned because shocker, they were afraid of what he would do... And then he does exactly what they were afraid of as "revenge?" Honestly, netorare is trash in my opinion, but I would actually read these sex "slave" mind fuckery manga's and LN's if the mc was getting cucked.

This is not as comedic as I thought it would be. Would be better if the MC was like Kazuma and used his power for petty revenge, instead it's just kind of like something you'd find at comiket. The main character's attitude isn't even "hehe i'll get laid" it's "i am dicking them but I'm only doing it because I love women and because I have a plan to get voted back onto the island". Reminds me of all those other isekai with dumb main characters who do sketchy things but somehow have reasoning that justifies it.

I think it's funny the comments are full of people crying about MC taking advantage of the situation. Again I ask- why read manga if you don't like manga?

@Punllarena
But that actually sounds funny, having the skill backfire by building a harem that wants to monopolize him.

Self-insert Ultra incel trash human got transported to a different world, wanted take revenge on his classmate because he's a moron that's dangerous since his skill is the equivalent of a sex slave training with just a touch, Got angery (arrrr) since his classmate was scared of him, so he decided that NTRing everyone was a decision that a reasonable, sane and good human being would do 😀

I don't understand what people might like about this shit

The first 2 chapter, i gave it a 2 score on MAL, third chapter came and it dropped to 1.

This is just pathetic

Users who are viewing this thread