Class Ten'i de Ore dake Haburareta node, Doukyuusei Harem Tsukuru koto ni shita - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Aggregator gang
Joined
Sep 6, 2019
Messages
96
The MC in this manga flipped from bullied outcast to scummy serial rapist so damn quickly... At this point the author should just make it an hentai, basically 90% of this are already sex scenes with mind-break.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
977
i will catogerize this as "Entertaining Dumpsterfire" from now on for when I really need to get my time wasted, which in essence means I kind of like it and will continue reading it after a annoying as fuck work day (every day, when you are working for slavers like me)
 
Active member
Joined
Mar 29, 2018
Messages
235
I like to categorize this as edible garbage. Its awful, but its enjoyable awful.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top