Class Teni de Ore dake Haburaretara, Doukyuu Harem Tsukuru Koto ni Shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Why can't we get this manga with a female protagonist in an all girls school? It would be literal perfection.

Aggregator gang
So this is basically NTR the manga right? Pretty sure I read this before and got creeped out so I only read the first chapter. I’ll try to read it to see if it’s at least interesting

Double-page supporter
i died when it introduced "sex lunatic" thats just a PHAT L MAN

and dont forget you can LEVEL UP your FAMILIAR by CUMMING INSIDE asaduWUfb

Why some people complaining about having this kind of scenes with ecchi and smut content category like what do you expect ? That they take off their clothes and see each other genitals and just take notes of every detail?lol besides its already obvious in the synopsis what else do you expect coming here? See peoples respecting each others body ? its like complaining ur ugly when ur mother is also one lol ...

Dex-chan lover
Ugh... this is just cycling through shitty points in quick succession.

Firstly, the bloody awful naming sense. Literally naming the fat guy "glasses" is fucking rude. And the completely misused random German is a bonus negative.

Secondly, the synopsis made it seem like being singled out was even remotely unfair, but the protagonist is blatantly a skeevy bastard with a completely rapey power and him being isolated from the class was legitimately necessary for them to have anything vaguely resembling peace of mind.

This would be a shitty plot even if it was hentai, but it isn't even that.
Plus it doesn't even have quantity going for it. It is short as fuck too.

Literally NO redeeming features.

I'm out.

Isn't "infinite mana" potentially OP as fuck?

EDIT: Also it's just another "rape boy" isekai. Why do I always think they're actually going to do something interesting with their premises?
But no, it's raping...again.

Users who are viewing this thread