Class Teni de Ore dake Haburaretara, Doukyuu Harem Tsukuru Koto ni Shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

What I remember

About the MC
Despite the alleged revenge the MC doesn't like to use his ability (but he is weak compared to others) and always tells himself that he must prepare for the consequences once everything ends even to die at the hands of those who he use his ability.

The kingdom and the few restrictions towards the MC and the class
Basically the kingdom has measures against the bearers of skills and at the same time it's about winning the class, the MC makes his harem more focused on training so that they can survive what makes him a good piece for the kingdom.

Class guys
I just remember that they are looking for ways to win over girls, even not so good ways, some do not even train.

Class girls
Normal (?) but equally not all practice their skills.

Dex-chan lover
"He fell into darkness after attaining the skill"
I'm getting the feeling that she may have overlooked that the part where they sent him to die might have played a role in that, yannow...

So glad this is back. I actually kind of enjoyed the novel and I like the art style in this one.

they are skipping way too many scenes here compared to novel, but art is good and they follow the line of story, so its ok

Dex-chan lover
a lot of sjws rate this a 1 but there are almost just as many 10s lol. Keep updating please, its interesting

Dex-chan lover
@GalladeGuy basically they just have to read the synopsis, first few pages, and tags to know what this story is about. Rating a story 1 without even reading it on "moral" grounds is abusing the rating system.

That's like people rating all isekais with slavery, all yaoi, all yuri, all genderbender manga a 1 without even reading it.

Imo, if people find something disagreeable because of their moral principles, they can just not read it instead of abusing the rating system that has no accountability.

Aggregator gang
YOU'VE JUST ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD!!

SEINARU BARIA... MIRA FOSU!!!

Ah, I see we have a gender-bender Darth Vader here. 10/10.

@GalladeGuy I believe he's simply saying only a fag would rate heterosexual sexual intercourse a 1/10 on instinctive impulse alone.

Dex-chan lover
a bit convenient but unexpectedly off to a good start now :>

@GalladeGuy @firosahoge

It clearly has smut, sexual violence and ecchi in tags, Idk why those kind of people even manage to be here.. probably just fap and repent guys.

@Garn

It's good that he's self-aware and conscious about his actions, can't let the master die now to a bunch of scheming dudes... well, he's also a scheming dude.

Double-page supporter
haha, that look. asif looking at trash.
My prediction, the girl attacks the MC, during the fight where shes about to win. Kirisima jumps out, grabs the girl by her arms and holds her, and then the MC gets a second familiar ^_~

@GalladeGuy how is it rape if the girl wanted it O_O

Users who are viewing this thread