Class Teni de Ore dake Haburaretara, Doukyuu Harem Tsukuru Koto ni Shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
@Foxman550
Why should he care since he has been exiled? Following the social rules of the group you have been exiled from is the epitome of idiocy. It's not like they can exile him harder anyhow.

Fed-Kun's army
@Foxman550 Ignoring that he so far hasn't put the whammy on anyone except the singular girl, did it occur to you that your criticisms of the manga are instead integral pieces of the manga's theme?
Not to mention the only other girl that's engaged with him in any way so far has shown interest to some degree.

"also mind controlled sex is RAPE"
This gets deeply complicated very quickly, if you're prone to philosophical discussion. Honestly, though, it doesn't matter in the slightest.
This manga is made for people who like this sort of content, and it presents it well to its target audience.
Personally, I don't like NTR, but I'm also not 12 years old and I can understand certain things scratch a particular itch for people; there's no need to shit on it.

Dex-chan lover
@Foxman550 I checked last chapter, and MC never once gave the girl an order after she became a 'familiar'. Since the character with 'Appraisal Scan' specifically said MC's skill makes 'familiars' obey commands, but didn't mention anything beyond that, the girl actually gave legitimate consent. All his skill did was make her feel a little aroused, it seems. Everything that happened after was actually instigated by the girl, with no commands given.

Dex-chan lover
They kicked him out with nothing into the forest probably not expecting him to come back which is practically a death sentence . I'm not saying they deserve to be mind controlled for life or be killed but I don't feel that bad about this guy screwing them over either. Some people believe betrayal is the most evil thing you can do.(The Divine comedy Dante's Inferno)

Why tf is everybody talking about the mind control shit when what they really should be talking about is how horribly written this manga is. First of all the royal court or whatever they have are literally gonna just let a guy that can topple they're entire government live and go scott free? What the fuck this has ruined my experience good day this manga trash because nothing makes sense. I can't be invested in a story with such a messy foundation. Plus the H scenes are fucking trash tbh not even passable.

TL;DR

Story? Trash
Setting? Done to death and beyond
Mind control? Wack
MC? generic introvert highschooler #92832 turned generic "i'm so evil and imma get revenge on you" isekai protagonist #432

Dex-chan lover
@lupus_in_fabula
... That might've been a possibility, HAD THERE BEEN ACTUAL TRUST BETWEEN THEM. Which they destroyed.

@monkey123
I'm not saying he couldn't use it on humans. I'm just saying they could've prevented him from using on their other classmates.

@Foxman550
Then do give your own opinion on the two males in this chapter who pretty much 'dibbed' a girl each , and that being one of their reasons for exiling their own classmate, without any proven reasons whatsoever.
And anyone who doesn't oppose anything in any way, are collectively known to have agreed with it. Meaning they either were okay with throwing him away to die or they just didn't like him enough to argue against it.
And who's to say he wouldn't have used the power 'for good' (ie not on them, nor mostly for personal reasons), IF THERE WAS ACTUAL TRUST BETWEEN THEM.

People who're betrayed by someone they trust, be it other people or the system they trust in and work for, tend to become the most ... 'adamant' about getting their way , solving the way their way and getting revenge on those who wronged them. Revenge is a way better motivator than just a small grudge.

Fed-Kun's army
@TTX No one said it was NTR, it was an example. Sort of bizarre to latch onto that as a criticism of a manga I've been defending...

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it, a lot of people here say this comes off as "too rape-y?"
(personally) i don't see how, SO FAR.

I've read much more "rape-y" manga's than this, that bring out a huge rape vibe.. this is nothing compared to that so far. lol
this is like a drop in the barrel compared to other mangas lol..

Dex-chan lover
its gonna be a while before we get to see the delinquent gyaru and the bookworm

@silentfx FINALLY someone who agrees, I completely agree with everything you said. Don’t try and argue with them though, it never goes anywhere lol.

Dex-chan lover
@LastNight Yessss, I also agree, like if people don't like it.. then leave and don't read it, why bother arguing with people and waste your time?
I really don't get it lol.

Dex-chan lover
@silentfx ikr? i've seen too many people coming to isekai mangas just to say "isekai sucks" that really, what's the whole point of coming to the isekai section then? if they hate this so much, why are they still there? maybe they're just too shy to admit they liked this =3

Users who are viewing this thread