Class Teni de Ore dake Haburaretara, Doukyuu Harem Tsukuru Koto ni Shita - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Why doesn’t he want them to fall in love? Personally i’d want them to fall in love just alleviate the guilt i’d have for using the skill on them

@FgoSegul handling a girl with serious romantic feelings for you is completely different from handling a girl that just likes you and if you don't plan to reciprocate it's significantly more difficult. rationally speaking he's making the right choice. also realistically speaking there's no way he alone could keep 10 women sexually satisfied

Fed-Kun's army
these releases are taking forever when we still got 5 raws left, itll take another 6 months just to finish those at this point, by that time there probably be another 5 more raws, wish they could pick up the pace or give the project to another group if they dont have enough staff for this

I'm glad that glasses girl is getting some spotlight, she deserves it.

Dex-chan lover
Strange how the one girl in the harem that's NOT a crazy mind-controlled sex addict is the worst girl. You'd think the one pure girl would be the one who'd be best, but she's so boring and bland that any positives are drowned out by the negatives so far.

Also, this series is a real pain to read chapter by chapter. Nobody stands out as unique or memorable, so every time I see this series pop up, I think "what was this again?"

Users who are viewing this thread