Class Teni de Ore dake Haburaretara, Doukyuu Harem Tsukuru Koto ni Shita - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
I don't understand her character. Is she a bitch? Is she pure? Why do girls in the class hate her? What's the meaning of the fat guy in the story? This chapter feels like a rush.

Double-page supporter
So anyone knows that girl's background? Why her classmates treat her like that? Why that fat guy tried to get with her? Anyone knows more than her name?

Dex-chan lover
@OniiChanStopNotThere

people would likely lock you up in a maximum security prison and put you on a isolation cell for life if they found out you used it even once.
At the end of the day the skill does brainwash people.
Sure they are happy with it afterwards , but if somebody gained that power in real life they would be a threat to society at large.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 Dude, they can't win it by legit means, they have to use shady means like drugs, mind control, blackmail, etc. =/ This is why nobody likes them.

It's probably hypocritical of me to not call on the MC when he has MC powers though.

@FStubbs Right, if memory serves, a slut is a prostitute, thus takes money in exchange for services, whereas a bitch is mostly what is considered a loose woman who wants to sleep with any man. =/

Dex-chan lover
@phil777
There are also ugly fat guys with money and power. Many women flock around them naturally. (even without drugs, blackmail etc.) 🤣

@Goldenzeal Only if you can prove that he did the brainwashing. If he's the only one with magic then as long as he isn't being excessive, no one can know wtf he did to get all those pussies

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 That's what I meant by "etc." =/ It's basically not real love as the girl is either not thinking straight or doing it against her will or for something else (like money or her survival).

Dex-chan lover
Well yes.....
"Real" brainwashing like they show on TV don´t exist today unless some goverment keept it hidden till now.
That is why i said
if they found out you used it even once.

@Goldenzeal

That's why you don't tell anyone and you use it selectively. The tragedy of these japanese manga/anime series with cool things like this is that the MCs are usually stupid.

Dex-chan lover
@OniiChanStopNotThere

Alot Isekai MC´s are fairly stupid or does silly mistakes a bit too often even if not out right stupid.

And then there is the highschool students who can build rocket engines or power plants starting with only their hands and rocks for tools.
You don't need magic powers if you are a walking wikipedia and have the mind the size of jupiter...
But magic sure helps if you want to take over the world kingdom

Dex-chan lover
@phil777
A slut just likes sex; a whore gets paid for it.
Bitch is just a generic term for males to pretend they're better than females, and thus can mean either one depending on the society.

@Kin_ aha so I was right they did do weird shit to make her not even think about going out with him

Users who are viewing this thread